The REAL "Skunk" I WAS THERE

I’ve seen a couple, which one are you referring to?

1 Like

Wow brings back memories smoken quat pot as we called lol :joy:

1 Like

We have LIFE!!! These are the “SS” seeds from the collection of seeds I mentioned above. The last time these grew Gerald Ford was president. Trying not to get too excited just yet.

Big shout out to @JohnnyPotseed who helped me with the germination process. This is really cool.

15 Likes

I GUESS YOU DIDN’T READ MY ORIGINAL POST . IT DID EXIST BIG TIME !!! I could kick my own ass for letting it slip away !!! Chubby

4 Likes

No wonder we claim we smoked the best. It was probably loaded with it. :rofl:
20230913_200134

6 Likes

I touched skunk bud straight from muh room. Lost the cut for I’m a dumbass and frequent adult kindergarten.

We getting close boys

5 Likes

Wow. Pretty awesome Bruh.

2 Likes

I really wish I could “unlimited budget” but right now the only way I can set up 200 lights is to sell out to the big boys… look me in my mofo eyes. Never.

I’d show you my hands… this shit going to kill me…

But the damn legend pot is coming back

6 Likes

Freaking awesome, this is going to be epic if they don’t damping off. I use a 15 gallon long fish tank and control humidity to prevent damping off in the first week.

Like my Colombian Gold did better at 80 to 90 percent, I had a saran wrap top. Then threw a cheap led 4 foot light on top. Gave me heat too.

It was cold indoors when I popped them. I open the lid and close it easy since it’s made of saran wrap. To control the humidity so it won’t damping off.

This is 70s Colombian Gold, hardest seeds i popped to get going in a long time. Took 3 weeks just to get them to this stage.

10 Likes

There’s that reveg sprot I took on seed harvest day, :thinking:

6 were Colombian Gold in there.

That was a female, when it started growing again it was male. I’m thinking of using it for a fem line on a couple strains and back to itself.

The stress of restarting it on the last possible piece turned it male. It took off semantical again, but flipped it’s sex in the process. :dove:

3 Likes

8ejf02

Just Joking around :laughing:

8 Likes

Right in the feels :joy:

3 Likes

I said this before… I would have much preferred the line to be bunk… would have saved me many hours of work and i could have went about my lil nobody life…just happens the uncle it came from is straight lol

No way I can waste such wild untouched genes… so yeah whatever I’ll do it.

11 Likes

From 1993 until 1999 I bought a bunch of outdoor afghani kind buds that smelled like a skunks butthole.I It was grown in the catskills. It was unique in the NYC area at that time and had a unique dark green, purple lose buds with no seeds. We were getting $20 a gram and $50 1/8th. It came around every October around halloween and was around until spring. Still miss it to this day.

11 Likes

Why is phosphorus important to skunk ?

3 Likes

Terps, bro. But really I keep thinking you’re about to tell us the real answer, haha

1 Like

Hahaha

It is said that the fastest way to get the real answer to something is to post the wrong answer and someone will jump on the opportunity to correct you.

I ask this question because I tried to recreate the series of small adjustments during a period of deficiencies that led to plants start throwing skunk fumes on their own. No magic or complex chemicals.

After trying a few things that didn’t work, I angrily top dressed with some 12-60-0 in a shape up or die mofo fit and well… bam skunk. Pull your face away skunk

9 Likes

What do skunks eat that facilitates the stank in their spray? What inputs eventually lead to the smell? Where’s the skunk breeders? Can we breed them for smell any better than the plants?

3 Likes

King of wrong answers, speaking. how can I direct your call?

3 Likes

I spent countless hours reading, trying to make sense of it all… and drew blank… I accepted that I would stumble on what makes it tick by “controlled accident” and will explain how it came to be once its in hand lol

The theorizing and the seriousness of it to me is what I think will make me hate it… so I’ll just have fun and yknow…

3 Likes