Lmao :rofl:

Hey its all for fun anyway

1 Like

I Guess I’m Luigi

1 Like

8hn1yn 8hn22z

Lol, thought these were funny

6 Likes

The patest potcast with shantibaba has a good discussion about skunk and shanti’s take on nev’s skunk impact. Nothing groundbreaking, but was pretty interesting to hear it from shanti

I mean sensi seed released super skunk to the world in 1990. It was commercialized long before the 90s.

@GregOG

Remember what I said…just did the first round fem dusting of CripXmas A2. I’ll be sending you some of these when done :facepunch: Gonna be a real terp bomb straight out of the early 90’s :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

15 Likes

This was the first Skunk#1 grown in the early 1980s. The guy is Old Ed btw.

16 Likes

I don’t remember the exact details but Dave had a strange take on this pic hah

3 Likes

Looks killer brother! :100:

2 Likes

NICE ! looks good !

2 Likes

Yup, they’re some big ones too. Starting to mature, so it’s going be this coming month. Look forward to getting these to you :grin:

10 Likes

Old school brings the killer cannabinoid profiles.The modern-day souvenir seeds have lost its luster in cannabinoids.

Some say Skunk was a landrace from the Himalayan mountains. And we actually smoked it all up. Lol :dove:

5 Likes

:fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

5 Likes

So what is skunk supposed to smell like, and taste like been wanting to grow some skunk but wanna know what I should look for as flavor and smell profile. Cheese and skunk are in the same category I heard so should I see h for cheese or skunk smell?

Order some skunk cover scent. Hunters use it to mask smell. Its very acrid, pungent, sour sulphurish smell but I loved the flavor.

1 Like