The strongest lemon and pine

Oh and for pine aroma the last time I had Northern Lights it was very woodsy. The testing showed both a-pinene and b-pinene in the top few terpenes. Again, it was obtained at a med dispensary. Unfortunately I cannot remember if it was NL#2 or NL#5, and that’s assuming that the dispensary/cultivator had the real deal legit genetics.

(I hope that the discussion around purchased med strains is acceptable. I am waiting to start a garden of my own and I am trying to share the little of what I know, using these experiences as reference points.)

Edit: here is a blog post on Way Of Leaf that discusses the benefits of Pinene and also lists some other strains that may contain high amounts (relatively). I especially like that this article lists other non-cannabis sources of pinene such as ginger, rosemary, sage, and my absolute favorite - forest bathing! :evergreen_tree: :deciduous_tree: :evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

All great info! I have no issues discussing what you’ve found at the medical dispo. I appreciate the info on the terpene profile. That is very interesting to me about the SLH not an issue so much but if the other terps are dominant there may be something to look into on those ones.

Going to read that blog post then back to the other thread lol.im super glad I asked.

1 Like

:pray::pray::clap:t2::clap:t2::facepunch::facepunch::100::100::100:

CripXmas A2 Terpenes CoA

3 Likes

Have you smoked anything pineapple yet? That’s what my mum has found to have the highest “happy” component so far. Probably overlapping terpenes.
The Zamaldelica Express I am just finishing up making seeds from had a very pine / citrus aroma, I’ve got a wiki up for seeds sign up you’re welcome to join, didn’t get to smoke any but maybe others have?

3 Likes

Awesome I signed up thank you!

I haven’t had anything pineapple yet. Sounds interesting too.

2 Likes

If you are up for tester autos, I can put some pineapple cross ones in for you with the Zams :smiley:

2 Likes

Hell yeah man I’m down for whatever at this point. Especially if you think it leans the same direction.

2 Likes

Mum and the neighbor certainly think it does! :slight_smile: I don’t smoke, but I can see her face literally get happier, her whole attitude changes, so it’s not just in her head - I mean, it sort of is, but :rofl:

2 Likes

“+ happy pineapple” love it. Yeah definitely starts in the head anyway.

2 Likes

You’ll love bodhi jungle spice. It has a pheno that is like 7up

3 Likes

@Gadarien I grew this out last summer - amazing lemon smells

not sure where I got the seeds - or even the name… lolz

Outdoor - mystery plant - amazing lemon smells

10 Likes

That’s a beautiful plant! One and done?

1 Like

seeded - it was outdoors - so lemon bastard :wink:

2 Likes

Khalifa limon blanco V2, I only grew two testers one really stinks of lemon zest, the is also lemony just not as extreme.

2 Likes

Jacks Lemon Cake some phenos smell like a bottle of pinesol!

5 Likes

Scsi also has lemon g hybrids amd lemonade hybrids as well

3 Likes

If you are look7ng for lemon get yourself some csi lemon tree s1 or lemon party s1,they also have lemon tree x lemom party which i have 5 weeks in flower now and its pure citrus!seriously…all citrus,its really nice.i had the real lemon tree cut years ago and one pheno of mine is exactly what i remember the lt cut to be…csi is impressing me all the time

5 Likes

That sounds like a good one, I just picked up a Lemon G x Lemon Party from CSI that I’m looking forward to running here soon. Can’t imagine anything being more “Lemony” than that.

4 Likes

Thank you for the recommendation I will check them out.

Also welcome to og @Mburrs1952 glad to have you on the forum!

1 Like

Thank you for the analysis! I honestly had no idea there were this many lemon options. I’m going to have to start collecting all these strains. This is awesome!

2 Likes