The strongest lemon and pine

I have also heard amazing things about Bodhi’s strain called Lemon Wookie (Lemon Diesel x Wookie). It’s supposed to be intensely lemon flavored :lemon:

I picked up a seed pack of his Lemon Wookie v2 (Lemon G x Wookie). Haven’t seen any grow reports of this exact version, haven’t searched yet. I won’t be able to grow it out for a little while yet, but when I do I will absolutely make sure to keep a log of it and share it here!

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/lemon-wookie-v-2-lemon-g-x-wookie/

Edit: Looks like @BarefootAndBlazed has a log this year where they’re growing the Lemon Wookie v2. I’m gonna keep a close eye on this one.

4 Likes

Dynasty pineapple fields has the most intense pineapple smell ive ever experienced. Unfortunately never got to grow her out fully, but its on the list to re run in the future

5 Likes

Thank you,its great to be here

2 Likes

I grew two rounds of the Lemon Wookie V2 in 2023. If you look through my thread from last year I sprouted seeds early on and harvested in May. Later I grew out a clone. There’s a veg pic in July, day 21 of flower in August, then more pics as it matured. Lots of foxtails, big lemon scent, pungent effects. I still have a mom but am not sure when/if I’ll grow it again. So many seeds, so little time!

4 Likes

Welcome, @Mburrs1952 :green_heart::raised_hands:

1 Like

The most lemon / pine was from a open grow member out of Geneva le rat :rat: it was lemon fantasy wow over the top lemon

I may still have 1/2 a pack but they would be 15 years old at the least

4 Likes

My favorite of all time was Super Lemon Haze from Greenhouse Seeds when the dropped originally way back in the day. It’s gone now as far as I know. No seeds, no cuts. I had a friend with cuts but I think it was really weird and every time he sent me cuts it would die and I’m really, really good at saving cuts.

I really liked @JAWS Trainwreck too but SLH is just the lemon terp master.

What was that guys name that grew “The Mac”?

4 Likes

@DocGreenStone I hold Franco’s cut of SLH, it’s still around and I’m sure I’m not the only one still holding

MAC is Capulator

4 Likes

Recently grew Lazy Lightning from Bodhi, Found strong lemon/earth terps but not much pine in her.

I’m a big lemon/earth terp fanatic, Something about it just lights my fire.

3 Likes

Cap! Thx. His SLH was supposed to be good.

2 Likes

Lemon party CSI is the loudest lemon Terps I’ve ever seen x10

2 Likes

Pretty sure he used Franco’s cut

1 Like

I’m also a big fan of lemon scent and flavour. I really like karma genetics “zour lemon” :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
And about SLH…so far it’s one of my alltime favorites :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Gnostic seeds redeemer it has the most lemon that I have grown even found one the smells like lemon but taste like oranges. It’s (Ohio lemon G x pepe le chem) x tao lzu. Tao Lzu has super lemon haze in it too.

2 Likes

I finally caught up on this thread. Thank you for recommending it. Pretty much exactly what I’m looking for.

1 Like

Loudest lemon I experienced was from bomb seeds kush bomb fems.

Got those to top off an order and get the next plateau of freebies… they turned out better than the rest of my order lol.

3/5 straight lemon dank
1/5 was just weird, like condoms and birthday candles lol
1/5 went giant sour kush and 11weeks flower

1 Like

For you lemon freaks, I have some cuts and and clones/teens of Franco’s SLH if anyone fancies a trade. FYI, I run a perpetual grow and get the occasional spider mite and fungus gnat

8 Likes

I bought a pack of THC bomb last time I ordered some Karma Gear. I know nothing about Bomb seeds and their gear.

2 Likes

I’ve currently only have seeds, but that will likely change till I’m ready to kick off this project.

1 Like

She clones and grows beautifully, and I’ll likely be making beans with her regularly. About to reverse bone as well. She’s truly magnificent, I’ve grown many clone only, few can measure up.

3 Likes