This Page is Corrupt!

Made nice progress on the hoop house. Waiting on some parts in the mail in order to finish it up. Cant wait to get some plants underneath this thing.

11 Likes

Hoop house is all set for the laying of the plastic. Just need a day for the wind to not be a factor. The plants are looking great except for a male that i found in the bunch. Im kinda excited because i have an auto flower id like the put outside.

10 Likes

Alright! The plastic is on now all we need is to close the ends off, add some fans, plants and a couple other small things and the outdoor grow will get going. Have a good one everybody

14 Likes

Plants have been planted. Now the real fun begins. Have a dank day people of the world.

Also got my stimulus community garden set up just need to add plants.

13 Likes

That must be nice… trusting people around you. :slight_smile:

For me that’d be more like bait for the :rat: enemy. :neutral_face: …be needin’ spotlights & watch-towers… :sweat_smile:

Nice going on the greenhouse…looks inviting.

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Well we shall see what happens. Id hope people respect it. If not i get it. I was a dumb shit when i was younger. But yea i cant wait until the greenhouse is 100% done. Its been a long outdoor season and its just begun. Good thing im building memories with my family along the way.

9 Likes

Update action. Cannabis plant doing well and also got my stimulus community garden planted today.

Spicoli Garden year 2:

Stimulus Comminty Garden:

13 Likes

Made it out to the farm tonight. Top dressed compost, worm castings, and malted barley(whole kernel).

14 Likes

Layed some hay and put up a couple wire fences. Getting ready for the heat.

Not sure why this plant is drooping. But it is.

This blue dream has purple stem. Looks rad.

13 Likes

Took a trip out to the farm today. Feed the animals and watered the plants. I feel like they are starting to like their home.

11 Likes

Plants starting to kick it into high gear. Also installed the cages around all the plants now. Watered in some veg nutes and some recharge today too.

9 Likes

Plant pictures for your enjoyment. Most of these plants got sprayed with water before taking the photos. Hence a lot of drooping.

Uploading: 20200626_185901.jpg… Uploading: 20200626_190128.jpg… Uploading: 20200626_185813.jpg…

11 Likes

More photos from todays trip out to the farm. Low 90’s for the foreseeable future.

I call this the corner of life. These 3 plants are Lifestar by bog seeds

These 2 plants are blue dream by humboldt seeds organization.

Blue kush by bog for the back two plants and jungle spice from bodhi(og seed preservation).

Sunshine Daydream from bodhi(og seed preservation).

Lifestar

Blue kush or lifestar(had the seeds separated before planting them but spilled them on the ground and mixed them up).

12 Likes

Cleaned up the bottoms of the plants and did some watering. Shitty pictures great day.

14 Likes

Top dressed kelp today.

Any one seen this before? Its just happening on one plant.

Thanks for stoppin in. Enjoy your weekend.

11 Likes

Good catnip harvest today.

10 Likes

Morning photo dumpage

12 Likes

Think that’s Variegation? Usually either genetic or it has a virus.

5 Likes

Wow thank you never would have guessed that to be the case. I will look into it a bit more!

4 Likes

Typed it into google and came up with this image. I think you hit it dead on. Thanks again and nice to know for future reference.

10 Likes