This Page is Corrupt!

Perfect setup brother. Your space is used perfect. Impressive set up.
Kudos to your grow.

2 Likes

Hey thanks man. It was a fun process building the hoop house. Michigan has a 12 plant limit but we only have 11. I dont know if we could fit another or not.

4 Likes

Got some issues going on with my blue dream plants. They are the first to start the transition into flower out of the bunch. Seeing a lot of drooping tips at the bottom half of the plant(over watering?). Also brown spots and yellowing. Also some purple growth coming in also. Here are some pictures. Any suggestions would help. Thanks!

8 Likes

tough to say what’s going on there, mabe more than one issue. :blush: sunburn from watering in the greenhouse? :mag: :sun_with_face: or rust?(lawn pest) Hmm. :thinking:

best of luck. :sweat_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Thanks dude. Im going with over watering(everyday) and underfeeding.

3 Likes

This is clearly your first time growing, because you’re doing it all RIGHT…lol…how many rodeos have you been to? Your shit looks illa!!! My jokes are shit, I know…lol. I am currently weaving a 2 footer through a trellis…lol…fuckin 49th parallel is pretty unforgiving.
I work for beans and sausage if you need a hand come harvest…and eggs…over easy…but you probably have chickens anyway…so we just gotta get you some swine.

4 Likes

Haha thanks. Veg is always the easy part. I seem to drop the ball during flower. And yea you’re right. We do have chickens and ducks.

5 Likes

I also may suspect it could be the neem oil spray also. A lot of factors to think about.

4 Likes

Couple pics of the blue dreams. Still not looking the greatest. Held off watering a couple days. Probably get some worm castings to drop dress the plants with.

7 Likes

Update day. Both blue dreams still struggling but also still growing. The ceiling is about 12 feet and one plant is almost touching the top. Should’ve pruned more but man these things grew like crazy. Im very happy with the other strains going. Big props to @BogSeeds and @bodhi.

Blue dream(s)

Blue Kush(BOG)

Lifestar(BOG)

Sunshine Daydream(Bodhi)

Jungle Spice(Bodhi)

7 Likes

Dang man looking like a jungle in there! Love the green house addition and the comment on the spicoli garden! Lol

1 Like

Thanks! Its so crazy at the beginning of the season when you put the plants in and think there is no way this is going to fill up but come late july it gets hard to navigate. There is a pole in front of the greenhouse for a spicoli gardens sign, just need to make the sign.

4 Likes

Just a quick few snaps of the garden. Things moving along nicely here. We had a big thunder storm last night while i was in the greenhouse…watering. Weird experience. Any who here they be.

9 Likes

Sooooo i noticed pollen sacks forming on the sunshine daydream. Great looking plant but it got the axe. RIP. New business idea. Cannabis cremation.

6 Likes

They sure grew up. Looking good bud!!

1 Like

Thanks. Its slowly becoming a jungle.

1 Like

Hell of a thread and gives me inspiration for the future of my gh. My freedom is limited though. To think even in this day some of us have to hide. America…home of the free and not so free…damn shame.

1 Like

I had just been thinking that.

Afternoon photo dumpage minus the sunshine daydream. Enjoy the week fellow homosapiens.

8 Likes

Here are some pictures of the garden. Most are starting to flower with a couple a little further behind.

8 Likes