This Page is Corrupt!

Better have your trimming crew lined up. :wink: Don’t look at me

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

No kidding. But there is a long way to go and a lot could go wrong within that time. I will be heading out to cali in october.

1 Like

Here is a video walk through of the greenhouse. Enjoy.

Here is a video from earlier in the season

9 Likes

Good morning all. Another video. Thanks for stopping in.

10 Likes

Photos of bogs blue kush

10 Likes

Little video update. Most of the plants got a massive defoliation over the weekend. Jungle spice looks like it’s going to be the first to come down. It’s the plant you see first in the video.

8 Likes
5 Likes

Trim jail will not be fun. :wave:

Is there decent air-flow through the house?-- seems like a lot of humidity with that SOG you got goin’.

What’s your ‘menu of smells’ like?

1 Like

Well the sides roll up and there are vents on each end with fans by each vent. Fans are always on until the temps get below 50. Getting lots of berry smells maybe? Blue kush and blue dream. The blue dreams smell just like orange juice.

2 Likes

Here is a peek at what I got growing indoor. There are 3 super lemon haze from greenhouse, 1 cantaloupe haze from dna, 3 banana o.g. x strawberry haze from cannabis by corey(freebies) and a strain called birthday funk(freebie). Reusing my soil from last run with the re amend kit from build a soil. I like the hazes. Peace!

Oh yeah. Harvested the tops from the bog blue kush and jungle spice. Shitty pics but you get the idea

10 Likes

Harvested more of the blue kush and jungle spice. Second time harvesting off of these plants. Boy does the blue kush bud look primo!

Jungle Spice

12 Likes

I’ve would love to hang with those lady’s anyday :heart_eyes: :heart: :ok_hand: beautiful grow and nice work @hewhocoruptz

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words. Its been real fun growing in a greenhouse. Already looking forward to next year.

3 Likes

Got all the plants taken down and out of the greenhouse. I ran into a lot of mold this year. Primarily fuzzy mold on dead pistils. I think i killed the pistils prematurely by spraying Monterey bt too late into flower. Lessons learned.

6 Likes

Been slacking on keeping the indoor garden updated but here is an update. Plants transplanted and moved into the big room. Veg a little bit longer in there then flip em.

8 Likes

:sob:

…tell us you at least got some hash buds off the outdoor…?..

That’s f’ed.

2 Likes

Haha its all good. I got some good stuff and also learned a lot along the way. Im stoked for next year already.

3 Likes

Got a garden up date. Things are veggin out. Running into some discoloration in the leads but other than that its looking good.

11 Likes

Got some loft tip curl mainly on lower foliage. Any ideas as to what this could be? Also any ideas on the discoloration? Thanks fine people.

5 Likes

I’m leaning towards it being too much nitrogen.

3 Likes