This Page is Corrupt!

:smile: That’s heartwarming :sweat_smile: :cherries: :strawberry:

And with all the other strains you’re running you should have an awesome menu…MMM! :stuck_out_tongue:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

For sure. Im searching for a good thc/cbd strain. Got all the bases covered. Is the red cherry berry staiva or indica dominant?

4 Likes

Looking sweet, those veg plants are nice and dense, good node spacing.

The girl scout cookies turned out beautifully!

3 Likes

Thanks. Figures the freebies you get turn out to be the best plants. Im pretty excited to flower these things!

4 Likes

Lol for sure, and bagseed too!

3 Likes

Very Indica! :smile: :zzz: :cherries:

:v:

4 Likes

Just got done transplanting the plants into their final resting spot. Got the flower room all set up to rock and roll. Been a long day today. Ill get some more pics up when i got more time. Peace, love, and positivity.

9 Likes

Phew! Crisis averted. Came home from work today after the first night of the grow room running with two lights. Got pretty condensated and water was dripping off of my external intake fan pipe onto the ground making a puddle. Heard a weird ticking noise and realized the plug of my fan was sitting in a pool of water. Dang. Just got done getting everything off the ground and away from potential water. Man am I lucky.

5 Likes

Morning grow room photo dump. Mainly Red Cherry Berry x Remedy. Also have deadlights, Pennywise, cindy 99, yeti og, cali-o x durban. Still veggin now.

9 Likes

Getting any smell from them? Stem rub? :blush:

1 Like

There is one in specific when i move it or even go past it it smells like cherry cough drops. Pretty awesome

3 Likes

…'Might clone that one, eh? :wink: :thought_balloon: :cherries:

1 Like

Shoot. If i had the ability to clone i definetly would choose that one. I also have a few otherz id like to keep around too. Someday

2 Likes

Here are some photos from earlier today. Going to flip them into flower tomorrow. Top dressed them with ground up malted barley yesterday and sprayed them down.

8 Likes

:cherries: :strawberry: x :hospital:

Have you started removing males? What’s going on in here!?

Just checkin’ on my vicarious-gardens! :smile: :blush:

3 Likes

Oh man sorry! All of them are females now. I had one rouge male slip through. Luckily the plants were still veggin out. I flipped to 12/12 on monday. Ill get in the garden today and snag some pics. Yehaaaaw!

4 Likes

Here are a few plant pics. Room is full steam ahead. Mainly red cherry berry x remedy. A few others are mixed in. Today i cut some inch and a half tall spacers out of some pvc to lift the smart pots off of the ground for better ventilation. When i was watering last night i noticed a bunch of fungus gnat larvae in the dishes under the pots. Hence the spacers.

12 Likes

thanks & :thumbsup:

… they’re looking more like their dad(RCB) than mom(RemedyCBD/aka z7)… :thinking: :smile:

2 Likes

Ill try to get some more individual pictures when i have more time

2 Likes

Had to get rid of 2 more plants today. One red cherry berry. This was a male and i let it slip by. I guess if there is a lesson to be learned its be more patient and pay closer attention. It was a beautiful plant might i say. The other plant was deadlights by tga. Took the plant out of the 5 gallon container and the roots never took off. Pretty bummed about that one. I was looking forward to a 1:1 sativa dominant strain. Oh well i guess. Side note my hands smelled lemon lime fresh after chopping him down.

11 Likes