This Page is Corrupt!

Got some bud sites starting to show on the plants. Been on 12/12 for 9 days now. Everything seems to be doing well so far. The plants in the 5 gallon containers have 2 parts roots organic soil and 1 part Bu’s blend compost with a Clackamas coot mineral mix pack from build a soil. Been top dressing once a week with fresh ground malted barley and water. Some recharge every once in a while too. The 3 gallon pots have the same soil mix with no mineral mix. Been using nectar from the gods nurtient line. The free sample one you get from the website. The get some barley and recharge too.

Pennywise:

Cindy 99:

Group shot:

Red cherry berry x remedy

10 Likes

Yeah, that’s a shame on the male b/c it does have a nice bushy frame if anything.

All good otherwise. :sunglasses:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Yeah it was. Never fun having to get rid of a healthy plant. Buuuut it is better than getting rid of an unhealthy plant.

4 Likes

The action never stops in the garden. Saw some cool things and some not so cool things. Cool thing was i spotted some fungi growing in the soil

Cindy 99

Red cherry berry x remedy

Not so cool was finding these under a leaf of the cindy 99

This is the only one I could find. Im sure there is more. Im almost 2 weeks into flower. What would you guys suggest to do?

5 Likes

defer to the other more exp’d OGers than me please :sweat_smile:
but I’d go straight to my neem-pyrethrin spray. after that it’s ‘essential oils’ based stuff or H2O2 in flower… :unamused: :bug:

What is your neem concoction consist of? Seems like you and I are getting pretty experienced at this side of things

1 Like

Wow what a great way to start off the day. Thanks goes out to all who were involved. Can not wait to see the product od everyones hard work!

7 Likes

it’s just Monterey brand spray. it’s on Calif’s banned list. :unamused:
i get the concentrate & dilute as per instructions. i think i hit mine every other day for a week or 10 days when i had spider mites but those were in veg.

just searched and found this: hahah

D’oh.

1 Like

Yeah i read through that thread last night. Probably time to start posting on it again to get some more replies

2 Likes

Perks of working at a brewery

8 Likes

I was thinking more like Homer Simpson swimming in a vat of Duff… :smile:

2 Likes

Yo @cannabissequoia did you see this on the red cherry berry or the remedy? Super long pistils i believe.

2 Likes

:thinking: Not that I recall… but red stems & undersides of leaves on 90% of the RCB.

2 Likes

Its been a hot minute since I last gave a garden update. This monday will be week 4 of 12/12. So far everything is going pretty well. I only have found the one leaf with the spider mite. I have sprayed the plants a few times after the discovery. I ordered a humidity controller the other day to help keep the humidity down during the later stages of flowering. Right now the exhaust fan is what im using to control humidity and thats on a timer. The timer is on for a half hour and off for a half hour so no real control over humidity. Most of the plants are starting to pack on some good amounts of frost also.

7 Likes

Outdoor plot and plants going outdoor

11 Likes

Sad day in the garden today. Got the ol double whammy. First i noticed some pollen sacks that have formed on some small lower buds. Noticed pollen falling as i was snipping some branches too. Then i also noticed these weird bulbous shaped bugs hanging out by some buds. Tried to get a picture of them. They do not look like spider mites and they are on the top part of the plant. Overall im pretty bummed out to say the least. I sprayed all the plants down after working in there today to maybe knock down the pollen i stirred around. Ahhh.

3 Likes

I was also wondering if these plants may have been pollenated by the male i found a few weeks ago or if they were hermies. I didnt find any nanners just pollen sacks.

1 Like

:neutral_face: I don’t see the stuff in the picture but am sorry to hear… Maybe get some replacement plants going before you get destructive.?
(less delay)

1 Like

There are a couple of them hanging out on the leaf lower right hand

Now I see the 3… was looking for pollen sacs heheh

Dunno what to say.

1 Like