This Page is Corrupt!

Haha i tried to take care of those the best i could. Probably going to let this one ride out. I dont plan on growing indoor again until the end of summer. Overall life is good and i need to stay positive and learn from my mistakes.

3 Likes

Possibly spider mites, but I need more magnification. What’s the humidity at?

It was at 59% when i went in today

Just make sure it doesn’t drop too low, those things like dry conditions. Do a thorough inspection to assess the level of infestation. They make webbing when they really take off.

Make sure yo do a good disinfection after this run.

1 Like

Right on. Yeah ive had spider mites a couple times before. These look like some type of soil mite or something. Nothing on the under side of the leaf. Just really on some leafs near the smaller buds.

Hey bud! I hope you caught them early. Im not real knowledgeable on treating the mfers…especially into budding. I’ve read lots of good stuff here somewhere. :grin:. The outdoor spot looks awesome!!

Could very well be. Don’t know what they’d be doing up there, but yeah I’m sure you would see em on the underside as well.

1 Like

I hope so. Unfortunately ive had plenty of experience with them. Which is kinda taking the fun out of growing for me. But i do know i need to do better when it comes to IPM and cleaning. I think im more bummed about the plants either being pollenated or hermies.

2 Likes

I ended up pulling 6 plants out of the garden and keeping 4. I have a Cinderella 99, Pennywise, Red cherry berry x remedy, and Cali o x durban. Kind of a bummer but i didnt want to waste more time and energy on something that has a good chance of ending up sub par. I also turned one of the 600 watt hps off too.

10 Likes

:cherry_blossom:

Hoping you get some decent smoke at least to tide you over a bit or supplement you until the winter. Sorry things went south but respect for knowing when to re-start. :thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Thanks. Yeah i was kinda tough chopping those plants but in the scheme of things its no big deal. Just wasted time and money. Did get some experience too.

6 Likes

Got a little update on the outdoor grow. A little before and after action comin at cha!

6 Likes

Your wagon/trailer reminds me… I noticed a beat-up old one half-submerged in 30 years worth of brush in my neighbor’s yard, just on the other side of the property line. Cleaned it up :grin: and used it for some months maybe a year…until one day he subtly mentions it’s “his”. :unamused: I put it back in his yard next to his stack of mismatched tires & garbage upon garbage, dozen broken bicycles etc. Later he tells me “Oh, but you can use it-- i just wanted to makes sure you knew”. :angry:

Meanwhile, back in Canada… :smile:

5 Likes

Man some people i will never understand. Thats fine by me tho. Hey i gotta snag some pics of the red cherry berry im about to harvest. The one i kept is turning out great. It has the most dense buds out of any plant ive grown so far. Also the incredible funk coming out of her is fantastic. Smoked a sample lasy night and it was dank

5 Likes

Yeeeeah! Last spring’s harvest was like what your describing & why I’m sticking with it. I hope to BX it all the way to f5+. :pray:

3 Likes

Harvest day for the red cherry berry x remedy. Took a sample bud off of this plant a week or so ago and damn was it good. Real excited to enjoy this funky stinky plant. Thanks again @cannabissequoia

13 Likes

:grin: Right there with you man. :thumbsup: Score one for this pollenchucker. :tada:

Did the cherry flavor come through? It looks like a real 50/50 blend of the parents in buds, structure & leaf, maybe added stickiness from the Remedy?(the CherryBerry is more ‘dusty’ than sticky, IME). RemedyCBD mama was definitely an orangey skunk but was too harsh for me & that was the reason I pollinated it(that and playing with pollen is FUN).

Thanks for growing & showing-- I’ll definitely run some ASAP but I know it’ll be a “hunt”. :mag:

Very cool.

7 Likes

Yeah i am definetly getting the berry out of it. My buddy smelled it the other day and said it smelled like straight fruit! It was definitely more on the gooey resin side of things. My hands were covered in sticky grease after the trim.

3 Likes

:smile: :joy: :laughing: :smile:

:fireworks:

Gave the ol chop to the Cinderella 99 and Pennywise today:

Cinderella 99

Pennywise

12 Likes