This Page is Corrupt!

The chandelier could pass for a grow-light… :thinking: (sorry, early am wakenbake)

:candle:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

The plant would make a dope center piece on the table!

5 Likes

Quick shot of the plants that will be going outdoors this year.

Also i noticed a little browning on some of my budz that are hanging. Any clue as to why this happens? Could it be that i didnt have a fan moving the air around for the first few days?

7 Likes

I’ve seen good & bad browning but I’m only in this 4 years :wink:

It seems there’s some just plain golden weed IME, and then there’s “browning a pound” which i think is too much heat? (masters please chime in)

Whatcha growin there?

2 Likes

Gotcha. Well quite a bit of variety: sebrings revenge by @Sebring, sunshine daydream, dragon blood hashplant, cali-o x durban poison from @Cobra50, purple durban also from @Cobra50. I think there is more but my dad and step mom are taking care of these at their place. This is kinda a trial year as far as outdoor growing for me goes.

5 Likes

:astonished: :thumbsup:

‘the tide is turning!’

3 Likes

may be a silly question? Did said bulbous items… move around, hop skip or jump? I’m interested? Also, did it start to chow down on your plant? Did I overlook a post that updated this subject? Sorry if it is a sore spot on your thumb, still…

regards,

mike28086

3 Likes

You bet! Neither of them are consumers of thc either. I’m guessing that’ll change too.

3 Likes

No worries friend. I’m pretty sure they were some kind of soil mite or something.

2 Likes

Got 5 of 12 plants put into the ground today. 4 of which are sebrings revenge from @Sebring. They were looking the best out of all the plants. One purple durban also went in the ground. This one already started to flower which was weird unless it was an autoflower. We’ll just have to see.

Sebrings Revenge

Purple Durban

8 Likes

Ohh, happy plants! :seedling: :dancers:

6 Likes

Here are some pictures from yesterday at the Jeff Spicoli tribute garden:

10 Likes

Got some more pictures from the outdoor. Some of these plants probably could use some food.

11 Likes

Overall they look pretty healthy. Maybe a top dress if some EWC would pop them up. :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

Pictures of the backyard veggie garden.

Sebrings Revenge

6 Likes

Took some pictures of my buddy’s dads plants. They arr sunshine daydream. They look a bit underfed to me. What do you all think?

5 Likes

I was also thinking they were being over watered. Hence the white on top of the soil

3 Likes

I think the plant at top right could be sunburned but yeah…the overwatering might’ve leached out the (N)itrogen. Possibly pH but either way… :wink:

2 Likes

Right on. Very old school type of grower. Still uses miracle grow and not wanting to change things up.

3 Likes

Visited the Spicoli garden last night. Took care of some weeds, did a little top dressing, and watered in some silica. Plants are starting to hit their stride now even with the lack of sunlight we’ve been receiving. Seems to be sunny for half a day then it rains for 2 days.

Before

After

And the rest

12 Likes