This Page is Corrupt!

…Like “the Olive Garden”, only different… :joy: :spaghetti: :wine_glass:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Haha! exactly just a much different kind of lettuce. And the fact there is no restaurant

3 Likes

Some quick snaps of the outdoor garden. Enjoy!

5 Likes

Well the garden is a chargin. Took care of some weedage around the garden today. Also top dressed in some 8-3-1 bat guano topped off with a watering of recharge. Growing in here are some Cali-o x Durban, Sunshine Daydream, Dragonblood Hashplant, and Sebrings Revenge.

7 Likes

Just got done spraying some neem oil as the sun is setting. I used 5ml to 1 liter of water with 1/3 soap. What do you guys use for IPM?

7 Likes

Last year i did a lot more spraying than this year(so far)-- only bT this year in veg.

Do you have bugs?

1 Like

I have the regular bugs like i found 2 little caterpillars some stink bugs and a few others but i dont have mites or anything of that nature

1 Like

Garden pics from Saturday. Alive and well.

9 Likes

Awesome! Love outdoor growing photos. As a city boy, its a dream of mine. Those plants are looking healthy!

3 Likes

Thanks! Its a totally different thing compared to indoor. Both have their ups and downs. Its cool to see the plants enjoying the natural sunlight.

3 Likes

I was out and the garden and noticed some spotting on one plant. Any ideas? Just sprayed neem a couple days ago

4 Likes

Go buy some ladybugs :beetle: and release them in your garden.

2 Likes

Right on. I checked for mites with my loupe but didnt find any. Just wondering if its from the neem or a deficiency

1 Like

Your second pic zoomed in looks like your leaves are being eaten…

Could also be sun burn if you sprayed the neem in the late morning to early afternoon, but I am assuming they are the reason you sprayed the neem.

2 Likes

Yeah its pretty hard to manage the critters out there.

1 Like

That’s negligible damage from a leaf-hopper IMO… :wink: :bug:

2 Likes

The bite marks or the spotting?

20char

:wink:

2 Likes

Sprayed some Bt last night to help manage the pests consuming the leafs. Other than that ill be applying some LIFTA over the next few days.

Sebrings Revenge

Sunshine Daydream

Group Shots

7 Likes

I try to do weekly BT and a neem/silica/aloe/ dr Bronner soap mix. Sometimes it’s just one of those a week if I forget. Like my light dep plant that’s not in the shed this morning. :man_facepalming:

1 Like