Uknow808 (Hawai'i, Outdoor Grow, Medical.)"

I was down for the month of August as it was my bday month, so I had lots of time to explore the insland.

2 Likes

Yeah I get that but thats a heavy pot to try and move around. Is it not legal there??

1 Like

There’s a lot of factors but it is rainy season still until April usually. I typically have plants on a caddy to move out of rain. 15 gallons is a bit heavy but doable I guess. Thought about putting in ground but afraid of mold. I lost a girl in November to mold. Granted she had a really dense bud structure and close bud sites. We’ll see how it goes as we get closer to flower

2 Likes

Update: :seedling:

:seedling: Strain: Texas Chem
• Company: Greenpoint seeds

• Company:Greenpoint seeds

Pretty ugly looking male.

Aloha From Hawaii :call_me_hand:t5:

4 Likes

Yes it’s legal to Medical card holder.

1 Like

Thats what I was thinking but wasn’t sure. Haven’t followed hawaii in a long time.

1 Like

Yea I guess 15 gallon can be a bit heavy. I use to have mines in 25s and 35s b4 and I love the look and it’s still movable with some help.

This was a past grow of mines in those 25s and 35s.

7 Likes

Dude you have a lot of grow space lol. I have maybe a quarter of that on side of the house. We’ll see. Looks like I might have another male in my four. The plant hasn’t shown any white whiskers at all. I’ll be down to 3 if that’s the case. 2 bb muffin and 1 katsu bubba x sour d. The other 3 have shown female. What do you think?

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes

Looks a bit too early too me. I like to wait till 100% tho. Then I’m not broken hearted

1 Like

Yah same here. I wait and wait until I’m positive. Hope it turns out it is a she. 4 plants is a good number for me. I like 4 or 5 plants. Keeps me busy but not so much where I’m living with them 24/7 you know

1 Like

I hear ya, I’m on disability so my kiddos and my grow. I have a couple grow logs going. 4 of my plants are beans from an og’er. Waiting to sex them but they where flipped on Saturday so I got a lil time.

1 Like

Yea I’d hold off and watch it grow b4 hacking it. Same as what u and @Shaggy450r were talking about.

Honestly @Goldleaf808 I thought I had very little space but I guess it is enough. Lol :rofl: I wish I had more tho lol.

@Shaggy450r feel free to share the links to your grow.

1 Like

I’ll see if I can finger that out. I use my phone. Pc is for games :laughing: :rofl:

We always want more space!

1 Like
2 Likes

Update:

:seedling: Strain: Snake Oil

2 Likes