Vietnamese x Columbian x Afghani F3 line work

I will be watching this one close. Interesting about the crinkle in the leaf I have seen it before. I chalked it up to a humidity thing, for me it usually coincides with cooler temps and needing to heat.

3 Likes

There could also be a combination of factors that cause it, and eliminating one factor could stop it. Or it could be different factors in different plants. Glad we’re talking about it though!

@Hemlock

4 Likes

Settled in for the show. Sounds like a fun time good luck

2 Likes

I’ll be following along, good luck.

2 Likes

@Weednerd.Anthony @Shanti-ri @CocoaCoir @DesertHeartGardens @sayrum @MissinBissin @ramblinrose @TopShelfTrees1 @Hemlock @Emeraldgreen @Tejas and everyone else dropping by, thank you for your support :pray:

16 Likes

This is definitely the place for really awesome amounts of support!

3 Likes

Soaked for 12 hours, then upside down in Rapid Rooters. Let’s go!

Also began harvesting seeds on my outdoor winter project. Yes, I made some crosses outdoor from October-January lol. Successfully. Check out my other thread. I’ll be posting a seeds update there later on.

14 Likes

No doubt! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Nice! Let’s go little beauties :crossed_fingers:t3:

2 Likes

Just to help me get there. What’s the name of your other thread?

2 Likes
5 Likes

This sounds like an epic hybrid. Sitting along by the river bong in hand watching out this . Good luck on your hunt bro :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thank you so much

1 Like

I got curious as well, but I dug up some info on the PotCast around 1:47:00. That’s where he dives into the dread bread and spills the beans on this Colombian x Afghani

In DLA 5, he goes with the A1, and from what I understood, he got those seeds thinking they were something different. However, when he cultivated them, he realized it’s an old-school/vintage Afghan. In one of the PotCast episodes, he explains why he named it A1, but I can’t recall the exact moment; I believe it was in the second part where he discusses A1.

11 Likes

So it could be

(vietnamese x columbian x afghani)

Or

vietnamese #7 X mango biche x old mother ghani

Or… vietnamese 7 x (Columbian Red x OMG)

You see they all came out around this time

ss001 Dreadbread (Mango biche x OMG)
ss002 ?
ss003 vintage pine bud x kashmir
ss004 congo x Kashmir
ss005 Cherry Queen (Fat Cherry afghani x OMG)
ss006 Pleiadian Love Nest (vietnamese x kashmir)
ss007 Soar (Columbian Red x OMG)
ss008 Eternal Sunshine (Hawaiian sativa x OMG)
ss009 ?
ss010 (vietnamese x columbian x afghani) (???)

He mentions in that podcast “vintage afghani” then theres also this

DLA #08. Vintage Pure Afghan x 88g13hp
Reports of melon, lemon and incense while being easy to grow.

9 Likes

g’Day @DietPeps, just a quick update on the SeaWeed remedy and my Crinkly leaf Zamaldelica, and the Russian Tzar Bomba that has a Fist rolled-up for a 1st node leaf
here is the candidate, day 5 week 1 Veg

Russian Tzar Bomba below

Soaked some Kelp Meal overnite, strained and added a cup to each of the Stems Main-Root

10 Likes

Nice, @MissinBissin

Sure hope it works!

1 Like

Thanks for the research, @Shanti-ri and @CocoaCoir

It does look like he used the OMG for a lot of those supernatural selections. It makes the most sense that it’s omg, probably dread bread. Kind of like how he used DLA5 in DLA16, but he listed both parents instead of saying “x DLA5”

4 Likes

Definitely following along!

1 Like

Any updates on the crinkle, @MissinBissin ? Inquiring minds want to know lol

2 Likes