Welcome To the Swamp

I really need to refine my english ^^ My computer will speak for me lol

this one ^^

7 Likes

I have 3 Clone Kings, two 25 site units and one 36. I like the 25’s because the clones have more room, if you are going to fill the 36 I would suggest trimming the leaves so they have more breathing room. I also get 100% success. Good luck brother.

3 Likes

Oh those are the new clones. I think that one is moonshine Haze or Indiana Bubblegum
The Jaeger are the top 3 in that tray.

1 Like

Got the 36 thinking it was a better deal but that one ended up not being on Amazon prime so costed more etc should’ve gone w the 24 on prime bc I wouldn’t had to pay the $15 for shipping.

1 Like

RH up to 37%. Transplanted the Banana Kush into a 10gal black fabric pot w bunch of dry nutes. The “NYCD” went into 15gals.

Met up with MrDank, got a Thin Mints clone and Afkansastan and UrklexMendoPurps cuttings. Said he was gonna be ridding of the Afkansastan and this is the original S1 and I may be only person to hold it soon so I hope I do him proud… wish I could’ve done the same with the Golden Goat and Funky Bitch.

2 Likes

What’s in your Clone King rez btw?

U can use just plain tap water and it works fine. I use Rootech clone gel, a bacillus product like Advanced Nutrients Voodoo Juice or Botanicare Hydrogard, and a little bit of Superthrive. It seems like with the products I use I get 100% success in 10 days or less depending on strain. With just tap water I would say 14-17 days.

2 Likes

RH up to 40-45% with the new cheap humidifier.

Used the rest of my soil and mixed a ton more. 80liters of sunshine 4, bag of worm castings, rest of the rice hulls, coco/perlite botanicare mix, TONS of perlite, oatmeal, and tons of additives such as humics, fish meal, fish bone meal, neem & karanja meal, langdebenite, azomite, rock phosphate, Jamaican bat guano, kelp meal, alfalfa meal, Peruvian seabird guano, and I’m sure I’m forgetting a few things. Hope this is enough. After this I’m considering going all coco, rice hulls, and perlite with my dry additives.

Anyway, feel really good about things moving along.

I got the new $20 Honeywell humidifier today. RH is up to 40%. Also with the added pots and stuff. I think it’s all helping. Well on our way to some chunky ass nugs!

Everything I transplanted I watered after with botaincare Silica, fulvic/humic mix, and kelp concentrate.
Also sprayed everyone with the neem, Lavender oil, and citronella oil after I sprayed everyone w kelp and fulvic mix.

Banana Kush on the left and Cherry Lime Haze on the right, both in 10gal fabric pots. (24oz tall Arizona Tea can for size reference)

NYCD in 15gal plastic pot (24oz tall Arizona tea can for size reference)

Teenagers
Side shot of the unlabeled teens. Hoping they’ll show sex soon so I can get them in 10gals then number and keep cuts. They’re close. I def saw one female showing a pistil I think, but I’m gonna wait til I’m :100:% sure.

Another group shot

Here’s a pic of a random teen out of the room to show what they really look like. They may look N def under the HPS but the natural light shows how they’re all very thick and lush. Some “big shot” tried to tell me my plants weren’t healthy and N def, so I sent him that pic and he shut right up hehe :blush:

Stripped off bottom nodes of most except those with early exceptional lateral branching. My method7 glasses to balance color under the HIDs are somewhere in my laundry or couch or somewhere not too far… I’ll find em so I can start taking clearer pics under the HIDs.

Excuse the stinky shoe…and the REALLY stinky foot

Best
swampy

13 Likes

We all have to throw in the token ugly foot photo. Ha! Ha! I know i got a few on my threads. Nice healthy plants!

3 Likes

Masking the funk with some other funk, hahaha

2 Likes

At least he has socks on

2 Likes

This is a rare sighting of these things you call “socks”
In fact, I probably shouldn’t have even worn 'em. If there is a shoe in that pic, I’ve gone months without wearing socks in those pairs… oh well, time to throw out those socks

Thanks bud!

Got the clone king today! Afkan and Purple Murkle from MrDank went straight in (the GSC-ThinMints from him are already rooted in a solo cup w coco and perlite)!

In the clone king rez I gave a drop of this sample It says fulvic humic based but it clearly isn’t derived from leonardite bc it’s a clear yellow instead of black as night. And also put in 5ml clone solution.

Will be taking cuts off the mother Banana, Cherry Lime Haze, and NYCD soon. Hope those teens show sex and improve lateral branching soon so I can get the females into 10gal fabrics and take cuts. The humidity being on point now should help all dat…

4 Likes

Transplanted 2 of the teens that have shown pistils. One into at 10gal fabric pot and one into a 7gal. I thought I had ordered 25 10gal fabric pots but I guess I ordered 7gals… bummer
Oh well, still have one 10gal fabric pot and 2 10gal plastics left to make use of… gonna be hard to choose who gets the big boots though.

9 Likes

Found you!!!
Everyone if you have not have any interactions with Swampthing I highly recommend him to anyone interested in Bohdi or Dynasty genetics. He always gives more than he has too and is a very good communicator.

Peace,
Porc (Karmic Farmer on ICmag)

7 Likes

Glad you found him! Welcome @_porcupine.

1 Like

Haha nice to see you Porc.
Stay around for the good stuff and let those quills relax! Nothing but good folk hangin in the Swamp.

Will get pics of the full room as I’ve been organizing it a lil for the plants sake. Will also be taking a shot of the tent soon to show how the Lemon Lotus and 2 GDPxPurpleAfghan seedlings are grooving along.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. :fist:t2:

Peas :v:t2:
Swampy

4 Likes

The unmarked teens in their new homes of 10 and 7 gallon fabric pots, respectively.

Group shot of the “back left” side of the room
Another shot of the “front left” side

Banana :banana: Kush

NYCD

Cherry Lime

Another shot of the new transplanted females

8 Likes

Unmarked teens

Left side of room

Under the skirt of a teen. You can also see where I had stripped some of the old growth not getting much light

Durban Punch at the bottom, GSC in cup

Clone King with Afkansastan and Urkle x MendoPurps

Durban Punch in the left tray

the Youngins

Jaeger top left, GSC in cup, Bruce Apollo bottom left and right, Sakura bottom right and top right (the Sakura have the bigger leaves on right while the Bruce Apollo have thinner leaves on the right

Teens waiting for sex

Room shot from the right side showing the front on the left and back on the right

That tray on the right is mostly clones like the Fire OG etc. Everything else in small pots needs to be transplanted once they show sex

Thanks for looking OG Family!

Peas
swampy

16 Likes

love your big space all exhausted by the one carbon filter. The plants look happy! I’m getting sick of squeezing everything into small tents. The plants never seem to fit properly into the square tent space. I’d love to build out a permanent grow space but I’m getting ready to move soon.

2 Likes