Welcome To the Swamp

Agree and the Jaeger too!
I’m really hoping my favorite Jaeger is a male TBH.

1 Like

The Fainting Goat on the bottom and last female that’s shown on the right that needs to be transplanted

Bottom to rows are Durban Punch and the Thin Mints Girl Scout Cookies on the side in that cup

Back row are Banana Kush, NYCD, Cherry Lime, then the ones that got mixed up

As you can see the ones in the back corner are dark green, they looked like the ones that just got transplanted last week until they got their new root space and got back to their lush dark green color

18 Likes

Made a stop at the grow store today to refill some CO2 tanks, get more soil (ended up sticking with sunshine 4, perlite #3, and worm castings but did pick up one brick of Coco to tinker with). Got more 10 gallon pots too. But I was looking at some grow room controllers and wasn’t considering an environment controller bc right now I just have one that ticks on the exhaust at a certain temp… but this one controlled the CO2, exhaust and fans based on temp, and humidifiers… and could even be controlled from your phone. Amazing technology here, but I opted out on all that hullabaloo as I’m just gonna run CO2 manually for a bit as the guy highly recommended again bc my safety and risk of passing out… but I’ll take my chances atm.

Anywho, just wanted to share this awesome tech in here bc if anyone is ever looking for some killer environmental controls… this shit is the top of the line

1 Like

Very pricey indeed my monitor did not cost anything near the down payment for the other

1 Like

I didn’t see the price anywhere. what does it sell for?

2 Likes

There’s a few more out there. Smart Bee is one. I think they are cool but probably out of reach for most hobby growers.

2 Likes

You can DIY something similar for cheap with “Sonoff” switches. If you are like me it will be ugly and a little clunky at first, but did I mention it is cheap.

If you are more ambitious a there are a couple Raspberry Pi based options you can make for less than $100 that are a lot more flexible.

4 Likes

The EC-1 starts at $1,299… it’s says call for pricing on the EC-3 and EC-6.

http://growlink.com/product-category/environment/

1 Like

I could easily program one of my PLC computers to do that job the issue would then be what to use for inputs. maybe those Arduino modules

2 Likes

Did more transplanting and a big organization session moving things around and raised the T5s so the side light from the 1k HPS won’t be blocked

Gonna be a jungle in there come a few weeks

14 Likes

gunna be a jungle i’d like to get lost in…very nice

4 Likes

Thanks man! Moved in all the 24 Lemon Lotus and 2 GDP xPurpAf from the tent to the room under the fluorescent side and just moved the newly rooted Afkansastan and Purple Murkle into the tent.

2 Likes

Can’t wait for everything to get their color back… amazing how quick the others I transplanted got their color and adjusted to the transplant. Already started really looking mature and spread out some lateral branching. Took off the bottom level of laterals on the couple unknowns and the now bottom level stripped off the growth closest to the center stem so they focus energy out.

Edit: also finally got my attitude order after a wrong address fiasco (on my part). Picked up some Karma Genetics Jack Cheddar, Nirvana Pure Power Plant, and got some freebies like Kilaminjaro landrace and Afghan Kush from world of seeds (I think), THSeeds Heavy Duty Fruity, and Nirvana Big Bud 99 (fems even though I requested only regular seeds but it’s a freebie so can’t complain. Will prob send to a family member that has been contemplating giving growing some homegrown a try.)

3 Likes

Bruce Banner #3 x Apollo 11 genius in small 8oz pot

Tray of bruce x Apollos in small square pots and Jaegers in the 1.8liter square pots
Previous tray on the left, Durban Punch in the middle, and Sakura on the right tray
Also bruce x Apollo on far bottom left alone

7 Likes

Day Atmosphere: 78-83deg F 50-60% RH
Night atmosphere: 65deg F 60-65% RH

Wanted to take a picture past their bedtimes with regular lighting.
So without further ado…

11 Likes

I saw the token foot photo. Ha! Ha! :grin: ( i don’t know why that amuses me)

2 Likes

Such a gnarly foot too! Wounds and all

2 Likes

I think it’s pretty. Smells of roses. @Uncle_Al @ryasco

:joy:

Did a bunch of work today taking lower lateral branches and fan leaves blocking light on about everything in the room except for the lemon Lotus under the fluoro side. I also set up CO2 yesterday. Tank and reg outside of room with the solid line going under and connected to line with air holes in the room and wrapped em around the room twice, then sealed the end.

Also on all of the plants in 10 gals (I think 15 at the moment) I made a dry mix of neem meal, alfalfa meal, kelp meal, and clover seeds in an ice cream bucket then sprinkled handfulls over the pots and worked em into the medium a lil bit. Next time I water it’ll all sink in and soon we will have green cushy nitrogen fixing clover beds in all the pots. Good stuff.

Things are gonna start booming in the next 2 weeks.

3 Likes

Yea, so do my farts. :joy:

2 Likes

Bruce Banner #3 x Apollo 11 F3 (Genius)

Fainting Goat after stripping and LST and bending branches out

Sakura tray (Katsu Bubba Kush x Wookie) with the runt Durban Punch in the middle

One of the unknowns but I’m suspecting Silver Lotus (SSH x Snow Lotus) also stripped down of fan leaves blocking lateral growth and lower smaller lateral branching

Durban Punch after stripping lower fan leaves and lateral branching

Lemon Lotus (youngest in the room under right side where fluoros are, haven’t been touched yet)

10 Likes