WHAB’s 1924 Brick Schoolhouse RDWC

Yeah. That plane was modified a bit to put some textures on wood. It is a bit over 5" wide. The bolts are there to hold the blade at whatever depth you want to set it too, and then you can adjust the angle by moving the nuts on the top and bottom of the knife. I should have taken a better photo of that.

That jointer is a 16 inch. Changing the knives in there is fun. :crazy_face:

Sorry to keep you up. :wink:

It’s actually an entry door with a couple sidelights.

Here’s some more large tools in the shop. I love them all.

HeresHere’s the inside of our dust collection system.

6 Likes

WOW ! You are my kinda guys. Hard working with cool tools :rofl: :rofl: I could spend days in that shop.
:four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

NICE toys! :sunglasses: :+1:

You can do Good Shit with that stuff!

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Like this!

:joy:

4 Likes

Come make things! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::+1:

4 Likes

That’s an amazing space! And beautiful work, @Rhino_buddy !

Thank you for sharing it! tup

allhail,
WHAB

1 Like

I was IR yesterday. I didn’t do anything. I did order this the evening I finished the attic ladder and put the 6 inch inline fan in…

It is due in Monday. I hope it makes it sooner.

I am going to change out the reservoir and ponder modifying the Veg (temporary Flower) space…extending the space to the North wall (maybe). I do want to pop holes in the ceiling panels to allow for the intake and exhaust hoses. They are 5 inch hoses. I don’t have a 5 inch hole saw. I only have the 6 inch hole saw.

First Rocket Fuel! tup winky

wavy,
WHAB

3 Likes

I got the reservoir changed out and the translucent for the opaque hoses changed out, too. The girls are getting their first feeding right now.

Before adding the Mega Crop Parts A&B nutrients…

Changing out the hoses…

pH at first feeding…

Good morning!

Make it a great day! tup

WHAB

3 Likes

Good morning!
I just bought 2 of those fans. I’m loving them so far. Much quieter than any others I’ve used. :smiley: :+1:

2 Likes

Awesome! Thank you for a real life review!

Did you also get the model with the “Temperature Humidity Controller”, @Floyd ?

Also, how do you have yours mounted? Is it hard-mounted to a rigid structure like a ceiling joist/rafter or is it suspended and isolated from a rigid structure?

Did you buy the ‘AC Infinity Flexible 6-Inch Aluminum Ducting’ hose for it?

wavy, @Floyd !

smoke,
WHAB

I got one with and one without. I plan on running both on the one with the smart controller once both tents are in flower mode. Two tents side by side. One I mounted to a beam outside the tent. The other is on a strap inside the tent. Just did what was easy for my situation. I’m using aluminum ducting I got at the hardware store.

1 Like

Yes, thank you, @Floyd. I bought the one with the controller in case I buy another one to run both on it.

I asked about mounting because I was wondering about transferred vibration through a rigid structure like an old 1924 Schoolhouse! winky Will my feet feel it working 30 feet away?!?! Even though this is a brick structure and the roof/ceiling trusses are not connected in any way to the floor joists! ROFLMAO

Thank you again! I appreciate you taking the time to respond, @Floyd tup

rockon,
WHAB

2 Likes

I have mine mounted to the wall in my closet and the only time I hear anything is when I’m in the room where the grow is. I haven’t heard it anywhere in my house so far and I live in a double wide.

2 Likes

Haven’t mounted mine yet waiting for tent to get here today! I got the flexpipe from them just so could get free shipping when got the tent! Also got the controller with my 6 in inline bc liked the one that came with airplates in stealth cab I got. Anything from them has arrived a day early. Everyone is getting a bunch of free money so might change your delivery time a bit thou.

1 Like

Hello @joecool wavy !

Now that is a true testament to its sound isolation qualities!

Thank you, joecool! tup

rockon ,
WHAB

1 Like

Good morning, @Gonepostal

Well, let us know how it goes, if you don’t mind?

All the best with it!

wavy,
WHAB

1 Like

oh I will! I need to update my current thread but the three plants left there are close to done once they are. I’m going move it all over to a 2021 type thread for the year. Been busy bee thou since I got the new tent had to make room for it and thought ahead to making room for the wife’s cricket to stay in her good graces too! Lol

1 Like

Here’s the specs of mine:

Good choice! :+1: :+1:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Thank you for the link and the work you put into spec’ing it out! Cool!

Thanks, @Gpaw tup

smoke,
WHAB

3 Likes

I just opened the box the 25 foot ducting shipped in. It was in a box in that box. It does look like if I were to open it it would be worse than putting a Jack-In-The-Box back in the box! ROFLMAO

rockon,
WHAB

2 Likes