What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

I’ve got a pack of those. I was thinking about my outdoor. Might be a good option.

3 Likes

My latitude is bit high for outdoor photoperiods, I’ve grown plenty don’t get me wrong but at the start of flowering it’s getting frosty so it was a waste time, but i enjoyed it at the time and that’s what counts.

I hope they work out well for you outside.

3 Likes

Thanks again @MonsterDrank for helping me secure these, since I’m not on social media besides Discord!

:facepunch:

17 Likes

I bet you she loves that Frosty D

13 Likes

Recently I topped-up the Black Willie from Old School Breeders Assoc., and their freebie was marked as a Mix !

They’ve always done it this way, but I called them on it this time. My email said as an afficianado, getting a seed mix is a Waste of time. I’m not planting what I don’t know… kind of dialogue…

He said its a Cat Piss and Diesel smelling Bud !!!
He would not / could not name it… but he sure knew the Bud.

If anybody WANTS this 11-seed package of Mixed Seeds. Type DIBS below as loud as you can.

Blue God from JOTI enroute.
Russian Tzar Bomba & Acapulco Gold, photo’s from nukeheads enroute.
Thats it for cash sales 2024

Send me an address and they’re Yours !

17 Likes

As my collection has grown so has my hesitation to pop mystery seed

12 Likes

That’s one of the reasons I don’t get excited about those “fallen soldiers” freebies from CSI. (Yes I know he sends out free full packs too.)

2 Likes

I don’t like most freebies and I hate those mix packs the worst.

6 Likes

I agree totally Gang. Nice to see I’m not alone

2 Likes

I wouldn’t put much into anything purchased from “Nukeheads” he’s been scamming folks with his lights and seeds for quite some time.
I really hope you get what you paid for.
Cody and his bitch wife tried their scam on a real close friend who I started growing with well over 30 years ago. 2 of 20 seeds germinated, and weren’t anything close to what “White Widow” should be. When called out, they started bashing “You don’t know how to germinate seeds” then when showed a grow journal from sprout to bud, “you ONVIOUSLY don’t know how to grow”
Their paltry sick looking plants looked like they came from some old brick weed, especially when they were growing right next to some old growth (15 yr cloned NL#5) they came back with “you should have ordered our nutrients for our seeds” which is overpriced rebranded.
I implore that you do a search on “ Nukeheads” and see all the BS they have been throwing around for years, especially his so called grow lights, which have probably caused someone to lose their house due to a fire.
I REALLY hope you didn’t spend a whole lot so you won’t be disappointed when your plants don’t do well.

5 Likes

I had never heard of them until now.
Their website looks suspect.

3 Likes

You won’t find many bad “reviews” as they pay sites to eliminate them damn near immediately. But, it’s been posted on numerous other forums on their scamming with their generic seeds and BS lights. All you have to do is watch a few YouTube videos and see that Cody thinks he’s “the shit” and the “best”.
A few videos will even show their paltry plants that are spindly non performers.
SOME people may actually get what they pay for, but, the majority don’t, and if you question them, they’ll bash you and tell you “you don’t know how to grow”

5 Likes

If I can nail it down to a breeder I’ll keep them. Otherwise into the creek.

1 Like

No need to put them in the creek. Plenty of people here enjoy them. If space wasn’t an issue I’d do a couple just for shits and giggles :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I don’t think I have more than a couple freebies, that are from GLG. I have run half a dozen at least!, indoors or out. I run testers too. No herms. No problems. I quit giving them away. Have any you dont want from them?

3 Likes

I don’t order from GLG very often, but when I do he definately hooks up the freebies.
The lighters and Bodhi stickers have been cool, but the bandanas and such don’t get wore out to the park.

2 Likes

I agree with just about everything you mentioned with a couple of small exceptions. We purchased some of their beans around three years ago after our state legalized and it was getting near impossible to get beans in from the UK. This was before I found the new Overgrow, so they were one of the first bean vendors to come up in quick search. Strangely enough, even now when you search for seeds, places like GLG, DCSE and NASC don’t even show up in the search results. It’s always places like ILGM, Rocket Seeds, Royal Queen, etc.

Long story short, the Amnesia we ran of “his” was exceptional. However, he even admitted in a youtube video that he and the aforementioned vendors above basically buy their beans as white label and distribute them. He was complaining because he had more orders than beans and when he called around to the distributors above to see if they would sell him some wholesale, they all gave him the cold shoulder.

I don’t have an issue with someone pimping white label beans as long as you know it up front. “Even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes” is my theory when it comes to beans.

I have read the horror stories about his wife treating customers poorly and that’s just unacceptable. I completely agree with you about his lights. Don’t ever buy them, no matter how inexpensive they are.

Listening to him on his videos, I think he has some issues and I tend to have a soft spot for people like that simply because mental illness is not a life choice. With that said, it doesn’t excuse bad behavior.

6 Likes

I want one of the ssdd shirts :joy: I use the koozies from time to time

5 Likes

The site is sloppy and Yes there are negative reports.

Each strain I’ve ordered has been Solid and entertaining. Autos / Photos.

It all just seems very heavy-handed on the outside.

Always choosey, there has been some fire. Would love to hear more about their acapulco gold

3 Likes

Is there something I can read that talked more about this kind of stuff and more explanations of the si s2 ,f3,f4 I would like to read up a little more on this do you have any knowledge were I can find this kind of stuff I have no idea were to start looking ? And if I haven’t said thank you for your time sorry but I really appreciate you spending this time !

3 Likes