What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Did you order these directly over email? I need more seeds like Jeff Bezos needs to pick up a quarter, but those look great!

:rofl:

OMG :joy:

11 Likes

What is the lineage?

1 Like

I had to check.

MItch’s OG - OG #18 × SourDogface (Sour Dougface (ECSD x Stardawg) x (Sour D x Face Off OG BX)

14 Likes

Yes, it was all done by email. Their catalogue is on instagram too.

4 Likes

I randomly came across this on auction at GLG about 10 mins before the auction ended…I saw pre-soviet and pulled the trigger…not a lot of info on this… anyone know much about it?

17 Likes

Wife just ordered hers today too

6 Likes

That’s an epic pack no question! Nice grab! That pink is absolutely stellar, not much about the affie but I bet there’s fire in there!

10 Likes

Got some Sundial Haze (Santa Cruz Blue Dream x '95 Silver Haze) on the way from The Nature Farm. Was originally going to try out the '95 Silver Haze but figured the plants that came from the Sundial Haze seeds would be more interesting to work with and I love Blue Dream. Hoping to find a male in these AG Original Haze seeds this year that I can use to pollinate one of the Sundial Haze females. Thinking it would also be interesting to cross a good Blueberry male to it down the line if I end up keeping a clone.

11 Likes

I heard that @Emeraldgreen. My Treat Bro

1 Like

I got a pack of MassMedicalStrains Greenscreen. I was going to buy a couple of packs, but it sold out in minutes.There werent that many packs released, and I just happened to get the last pack. Its a cross of OG Kush, and his Prayer Glue, which has some interesting, well though of relatives. Including 2 different types of Thai. Chocolate, and Lemon. Appalachia. Chen91skva, Sour Diesel, Chem Sis, Sour Dubb, and a bunch of other genetics in it. I dont see how there couldnt be some really good plants come from it. Huge Yield.

I also just ordered, but dont have photos of.
Relic Pineapple Pastures, which is a cross of Pineapple Fields 703 x Exodus Cheese BX1.

2 packs of Meduser.ca Herijuana. Ive never tried this stuff, and Ive seen nothing but good reports on it for years. Be interesting to cross it with a heavy duty sativa, like Willie Nelson. A Pure sativa.

13 Likes

I pulled the trigger on some Brothers Grimm testers today.

17 Likes

Bodhi Purple Lemon Thai, Purple Empress, with GG4x88G13/HP. The Kingdom Organics Freebie, Congo Bhai Bhai, is going into my grow rotation.

16 Likes

nice get, I’m running a mass med thug pug colab rn and it’s beautiful. I found overgrow looking for some herijuana seeds, I want my first breeding to be a cross of that and another crazy heavy Indica. It’ll be a while before I have the gear to do it so I’m happily searching for something with serious sedative effects

4 Likes

pretty sure I’ve fun more freebies than seeds I’ve paid for

2 Likes

Out smoking one. I just was reading this. I fricking KNEW you’d have some comment with that Pink Kush. You’re too easy @TopShelfTrees1 .

5 Likes

I can’t believe I missed a GLG auction!

5 Likes

every time i see the mention of PINK KUSH it just reminds me that i really need to run some more pink chemdawg over here, not sure but i do not think i have ever seen any one run her other then me.

put on deck STUPID < to self …

9 Likes

all of these were started with PINK CHEMDAWG .

PINK BANANA KUSH {F-1}
PINK CHEMDAWG {S1}
PINK COOKIE MADNESS {F1}
PINK DAWG {F-1} {#2}
PINK DAWG {F1} {#1}
PINK DIESEL {F-1}
PINK DOJO {F-1}
PINK PEBBLE COOKIES {F1}
PINK PEBBLE OGEE {V2-F1}
PINK PEBBLE OGEE F1{FEM}
PINK URKLE {F-1}
PINK URKLE {F2}

pretty much non have ever been ran, just another line that i just never felt ppl would want to check out so i just never really mentioned them much then or now.

peace …

23 Likes

I have PG x Star Pupil at almost 7 weeks. I screwed up and stunted this with poor timing. Can’t find a pic right now. Looks like a lot of MMS does.
I got carried away buying MMS a few years back. When I had $. I snagged a cheap pack from Tomba recently. SLH x Putang or Star Pupil. I forget. It was freebie from GLG. Can’t wait to try throwing that in my yard.

4 Likes

Hey @TopShelfTrees1 , should that Pink ChemDawg be on deck for you and the Poodle too? Sadly it wouldn’t get run or even started soon with me. I have way too much other really good gear from some @JAWS guy and a couple others.

4 Likes