What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Nice mix there @MonsterDrank .

I see some good stuff listed on Tomba’s Auctions Insta page. Some good
ones slide under the radar. Fair guy. Good reputation.

1 Like

Is Chem D Madness, Chem D x Mullumbimby Madness?

2 Likes

Chem d Madness = Chem d clone x NH21 x MML Male
MML = Mulumbimby Madness Long

6 Likes

FYI JOTI Update !

It was not a Rush Order, I bought 1 tube of 12 Blue God. Shipping included $50

They mailed me 4 tubes Friends !
Doubled my Order and Doubled the Freebie!

Thank You Jordan of the Islands !!

27 Likes

Thats a hell of a free be add on. That should generate some traffic there way

8 Likes

Nice score! Any particular reason for Blue God? Sounds like a good combo

3 Likes

My Son introduced me to it. And I’ll be damned it isn’t an incredibly strong Indica plant. Fantastic buzz, unike Indica’s. Right up with my Indica Boss; Pine Tar Kush.
an Indica that treats me Like a Sativa

Fast flowering as well, 2023’s version was along a soggy field this year. Less than ideal yield, but amazingly its an instant fav again.

Blue God 2023 below

for a short plant!!!

Said it helped him get through the first 3 years at University of Waterloo Ontario lol

17 Likes

I just popped some blackberry breath from joti . Had good luck with they’re gear :gear:

6 Likes

recent adds from another group

13 Likes

To be honest, I wanted the Garra Jalisco IBL, but I wanted even more the freebee that it comes with, Wildcat, which is Acapulco Gold 71’ x Puma, Zacatecas IBL. I also bought it in great part because I saw this new awesome freebee and, of course, I wanted the Emperor Haze (C5 x Jack Herer), so it is like a three birds with one stone kind of thing.

12 Likes

Say Cheese :cheese:

21 Likes

Oh that sounds like a pack of cheesy🔥! Very cool

3 Likes

hahaha reading that info i just realized i made a UGORG BC in the LOST GORG seeds i made. to damn cool.

SILAS did not get enough credit for all the work he did while he was active, im starting to become very very fond of his creations. i have the blues here and i just chopped and it turned out way better then the first run, this plant has some very nice cheese smell to it. i also hit the blues with the ugorg pollen so ya some BLUE GORG could hold a power house for-sure.

like i have been saying for a bit now seeing i have been unable to get the JUST RIGHT CHEESE cut i think i have what is needed to bring a brand new cheese piece to the boards, my issue is finding a couple that really have the cheese funk and that also match well together.

i think the blues could be a base start for the exact project, i keep hearing that the BLUE CHEESE is worth a look sadly i have no seeds of that nor do i know any one with a legit cut of her in house. i need to get some things jotted down on paper as to not confuse myself to much going into this project. i have confused myself a bit already. you can tell by what i said here today that it just dawned on me that i have already made a ugorg bc. i need to start a new note pad for just the CHEESE project because i fill its going to get confusing.

what a trip …

18 Likes

Sounds really nice @JAWS

I am really hooked with Cheese Story and the overall EU Skunk history :slight_smile:

I will pop a whole pack of the LS in May and will select the best varieties for my Outdoor approach. Hope I can find something special!

4 Likes

ya i wish i had more lost skunk f1 stock but i ran mine already, i do have some f2 that i made. i have a friend who is working on making fresh blues stock so that will be awesome to have in hand.

the UGORG how ever is proving to be very very hard to get ahold of, i have only ran into one person who says they have some ugorg seeds, sadly hes not wanting to part with those and i do not blame him for that at all. not sure if ppl remember but i only had 4 ugorg seeds to begin with and they were all males. i never got to see the gorg on a female frame.

shite is getting very interesting …

12 Likes

I told myself I wasn’t going to buy any seeds for a while, but damn it this can’t be slept on. Actually, It would of been irresponsible not to with it on sale, so I totally did the mature, responsible thing here. Nope, not a bit of buyers remorse over here. She will definitely understand, probably give me an attaboy for saving all that money. Nope, not worried at all, just gonna sit back and ignore the intrusive thoughts and anxiety. She’ll totally understand… Fuck I’m a dead man :woman_zombie:

3 Likes

Hey, I just want you to know that I’m proud of you. :joy::innocent:

2 Likes

Can’t wait to pop those beans Bro :slight_smile:

Honestly the work you and the others show here makes me really thirsty for popping those!

That would be killer to run LSF2 from different sources side by side :smiley:

It’s Friday - jiha

3 Likes

:laughing: thanks bro! :laughing:

2 Likes