What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

@TeddyNuggets @Hemlock he made a bunch of unsorted crosses with his dad stable at the time when he lost that Bubbashine dad but the mom def got chucked:

Thanks for the Breedbay digging, @HolyAngel I never did make an account there…

So Bodhi had lost the Bubbashine dad by August 2010, sounds like not recently either.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info! I appreciate it.

Of the SSDD and crosses, I’ve grown out sunshine daydream f1’s (and currently have @syzygy ’s f2’s going now + a sunshine daydream f1 seed he was nice enough to send me!), blue Tara and field trip. I also have a few wifi 43 x ssdd bodhi seeds that @syzygy also hooked me up with but I haven’t sprouted them yet, and some of his triple sunshine cross that will be getting cracked asap.

I still have a field trip mother and almost a full pack left to hunt through too.

The blue Tara and sunshine daydream were the first 2 strains I ever ordered from Bodhi iirc. I was drawn to that bubbashine as soon as I read the description.

Blue Tara wasn’t my favorite. I much preferred the sunshine daydream at the time I grew them both out (many years ago). I found one good blue tara female in the pack but it was somewhat hermie prone and not worth the hassle of dealing with. It was good smoke, don’t get me wrong. I just preferred the SSDD at the time.

As I’ve mentioned before I had an amazing buttery kush pheno of the SSDD that I kept around for many years until a friend killed the mom on me. The craziest part was that butter pheno was the very first SSDD seed I cracked. How lucky was that?!! lol nothing I grew out in the rest of the packs came close to that first one.

I really hope I can find something similar in the SSDD f2’s or that lone f1 seed growing. I figure if that f1 is a male I’ll keep it around and pollinate a bunch of SSDD f2’s with it and anything else I can (I have about 2 dozen different moms).
If it’s a female, I’ll use a SSDD f2 male to pollinate it. Either way, it will be used to make more seeds!

How amazing would it be if I hit the lottery twice with that SSD’s f1 and got another butter pheno? :crossed_fingers: lol

10 Likes

Just make seeds from it and give them away to others…that’ll calm you down,knowing he’ll miss out on a few people😂

1 Like

Bought afgooey. Other is freebie.

14 Likes

Nice! I’ve been eyeballing that one and the white widow

2 Likes

Recent GLG order came in quick …
prob gonna pop the black triangle on the next run cant wait

22 Likes

What’s the sale price?Thanks

1 Like

$150 but sold out

2 Likes

Freebie looks good.

3 Likes

My last 2 GLG orders were literally at my door 2 days after ordering, and I don’t live in the Midwest. They’re definitely my favorite seed bank. Easy to browse, order, and understand the deals as well.

11 Likes

The pack of packs is finally mine!!! :laughing:

22 Likes

I guess I’ll post this here as well…

An order I received today from HeadieGardens :grin:

30 Likes

Lol, me too! :sweat_smile:

Recently ordered this one:

10 Likes

@j0ebob epic purchase with the Starfighter packs!!

I love me some Starfighter.

2 Likes

I got this recently. Don’t know something about OSG. Do you have an opinion ?

He claims the skunk stank ^^

Fems were freebies.

16 Likes

Nice grab, had an eye on Black T for a long time. Let me please know how they turn out.

Best wishes

Bud

2 Likes

$150 10 pack regs. Not sure if he plans on releasing anymore for a while. Koby seems to only release a few packs at a time. He doesn’t pollinate a whole plant though. As i understand it, he often chooses the best male flower and only dusts the best Cola so there is only a few packs at a time.

4 Likes

never heard of them before, must say though he/they must be making some ok coin. that seed box are not cheap and that one is very beautiful.

let us know if ya get ANY skunk from those when there number comes up.

nice have either way …

6 Likes

Thanks for your opinion. He has also this US Karma Gen. Partnership.

I guess I will pop 4 and check it’s outdoor performance.

2 x 12 beans two different lines . One like he remembers good stank and one more fruity EU but still with some odor …

5 Likes