What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Dave aka AK BB really hooked it up! Freezeland IBL? Maybe a nice male shoukd be found of that and crossed to Mother of Berries?

24 Likes

Those sound intriguing. I have been looking into Hindu Kush land race varieties. Just got these from Indian land race exchange

14 Likes

Not to discount Old School Genetics as being some sort of hack.
Iā€™m interested in his SSH and other Haze work and Iā€™m sure he has some good Skunk #1 type plants.

No offense intended to our European members, but unless someone has actually smelled a skunk, I take the smells like skunk claim with a grain ā€œOā€ salt.

4 Likes

Itā€™s the european trojan horse of some US breeders/genetics (over here), itā€™s not pejorative at all in my mouth. You can meet the team in BCN in all hot spots on regular basis : events, cups, home-hash conventions ā€¦ not loud, not over-marketed but pretty much active. They are not from my generation (canna-culturally), but i respect what they do and their efforts as distributors.

Iā€™ve never grown any of their stuff, my appreciation is more on persons. They are not fresh business school student opening a seedbank (like many in Spain), but true stoners.

5 Likes

Let me know when you make seeds, then we can swap and perhaps cross our packs. :+1:

1 Like

Got this in a trade super stoked to try out some of jjs work

the pineapple Thai sounds super interesting

28 Likes

I was just listening to his interview on the Potcast earlier today. Some nice stuff you got yourself

3 Likes

Just an FYI for Jack The Ripper and Querkal fans, both are available in F2 regs from an east coast breeder at half his usual cost as a tribute to Subcool

8 Likes

:crossed_fingers:t2: Thx- I will show them in the OD Thread

4 Likes

Yeah thanks for the insides :slight_smile: true stoner sounds always good and that will make my OD planning not easier to be honest xD

3 Likes

@Cannacryptic thatā€™s pretty neat. I might be tempted to pick up those Querkle F2s if they werenā€™t only 6 seeds in a pack. Thatā€™s not many seeds for a pack of regs.

5 Likes

No picture but have just buyed super Malawi hz, biker kush, sour melon

5 Likes

Think I have 65 or a few more Querkle F1ā€™s in the vault still I had a couple 15 pks and a 50 but grew over half of one of the 15s. (Producers Overstock)

Still one of my absolute favorites, Iā€™ll be sure to do some chucking with it and pass those around

I remember seeing 2 guns and a guy and his work a while back but I forgot about him lol

6 Likes

I have tasted the Butter pheno @TeddyNuggets and You are on the right path.

My last ssdd grow was all Star-lite shining through (ssdd x starlite w/ huge Fans; f2 bx1) but Iā€™m going after the beautiful Hot Butter strain, again this summer, outdoors.

I need it for a bone on nerve situation,
Grew a Doozy of a SSDD last summer

30 Likes

Nice, buddy! Iā€™ve got some Wailing Valley beans from Trident seeds (Landrace Mafia) that are supposed to be a rare purple phenotype.
I donā€™t know when Iā€™m going to pop them, do you have a plan for yours?

2 Likes

@HeadyBearAdventures I was thinking of trying a few outdoor in natural soil this season, 7000ft Colorado 39N, area is a bit shaded is my downfall. I was thinking I needed to light dep or greenhouse to finish based on upstateā€™s theory of taking an extra 2-3 days longer to finish per every degree north. Colorado sativas told me he grew a Malana village and got it to finish out here so might just try it naturally. Maybe build frame to put clear plastic over to cover from any late snow

7 Likes

His work is interesting, seems well thought out, heavy to the Indica side of hybrids and uses alot of Subcoolā€™s gear. I grew a War Trophy pack and bought two more before they were done flowering. Looked like the Purest Indica plants that were used to make Northern Lights and smoked like it was a Grape Fanta pheno of Alien Tech. I plan on hunting the other two packs for a breeder male.

2 Likes

Just picked up these NL5 x Haze beans from AKBB at Heritage Seedbank. This is the last pack from Dave I wanted! Glad I now have it secured!

19 Likes

Nice score. Every single time I see that packā€¦ Iā€™ve always been tempted to grab it.

Top Dawg also hadā€¦

Pineapple Piff #2 (Pineapple Thai X Black A5) and
Pineapple Haze (Pineapple Thai X Chem D/Original Haze). These were both $150 each and available not long ago.

7 Likes

Got my T.V from Bodhi at Dagga Garden came with a freebie pack of Motherā€™s Hashplant and a pack of Daggas own Thai CBD x Afghani x Purple Hindu Kush, they also sent a pack of Black Magic Kale, some more Terp-Loc bags, more Bio-AG Ful-Humix, Boveda packs, and of course stickers! Also recieved JTR F3 from @ix3u F2 to F3 seed increase run! :blush::blush::blush:

18 Likes