What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Anyone who grabbed those Ludens Koff Drops from RSSC… check this out… :star_struck:

16 Likes

Those look damn good, maybe I should prioritize those babies sooner rather than later, I have 2 packs…

5 Likes

@Weednerd.Anthony I actually experienced Cherry Cough Drop terps once when a guy on Breedbay named TheNewGuy gifted me a cross he made. He took the old TGA strain called “Black Cherry” from TGA back when Suny Cheba was considered part of TGA…I belive Black Cherry was SunyCheba’s creation… and TheNewGuy his a Pre98 DJ Short Blueberry female with the Black Cherry pollen… the resulting offspring from those seeds produced a wild number of Black Cherry dominant females and the plants had dark burgundy colors and super copius resin… when you’d smoke it there was a distinct Cherry Cough Drop taste it’d leave behind on your lips. It was absolutely incredible. I am hoping the Ludens Koff is similar.

I had a Bodhi Fantasy Island female I actually hit with the Black Cherry x Blueberry pollen. I found a Black Cherry dominant male and it was the first cross I ever made. I only pollinated one bud and have very few seeds of that one… but I still have them in the fridge.

Another RSSC Ludens Cherry Koff

18 Likes

awesome!!
thanx for choosing Strawberry Hill for your next Blueberry adventure.
Feedback on these seeds has been sensational., I hope you enjoy them :slight_smile:

16 Likes

I’ve got a pack of those Coastal Blueberry from SHSC. Going to run them outside this year.

5 Likes

20 Likes

Very excited for these babies!

🪴

22 Likes

A few more of my recent purchases…

I’ve already sent half of these packs to a good friend who will use them in some projects and maybe even make a repro. :wink:

39 Likes

I picked up Pure Michigan Automatic from Twisted Tree and was sent a freebie called ‘Out of the Ashes.’ Evidently they recently went through a fire and lost most of their stock - customers sent seed back in they bounced back. The owner seems like a really friendly individual and I’ve enjoyed my transaction with them.

Oh yeah, Out of the Ashes is made from a plant that grew from the ashes of the fire - they aren’t sure which strain it was. They crossed it with Pure Michigan and include it as a freebie that actually has a pretty cool back story.

18 Likes

Wednesday will be 16 weeks. Anyone ever waited 4 months plus for a pack of seeds they paid for?

8 Likes

Mail Call! Finally some Shanti gear is mine!!!

29 Likes

Hope you get yours soon buddy! Packaging was A1! No reason to worry imo, which frankly I was, since it was my first overseas order lol! :pray:

3 Likes

Nice selection of Haze there! I was just wondering when I got the mail yesterday when to expect my beans to arrive. I guess soon :sunglasses:

Thanks for the update!

4 Likes

Yeah but only from JOTI. Beans came in corrugated plastic too and no freebies…

6 Likes

Holy shit I somehow managed to win a pack of this in a giveaway. It looks real good.

22 Likes

I can’t get over how big of a win that securing TGA space bomb on a raffle in 2023 is!

6 Likes

Cannot post pics yet but got a 707 seedbank breeder pack 100 for 100 chem d got 60 floating.

8 Likes

I got another envelope delivered after the coastal blueberry, omg the anticipation again of the goodies held inside :heart_eyes:

I feel like a kid at Christmas :joy:

25 Likes

meph order plus freebies

17 Likes

were they worth it tho? ive heard good things about JOTI.

my last seed purchase - and prob my last for a while, Blue Power IX2 (with a forbidden fruit x blue power ix2 freebie).

ive been looking for worked lines to make breeding attempts …easier? i dunno really, i just suppose. :slight_smile:

16 Likes