What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

I thought they lost most of their parents

1 Like

Some people say they did but I’ve seen grow reports from recent stock and people saying it’s the same, these were 50% off and I figure it’s worth a shot, I have these same strains from other breeders as well, but hoping these are the ones to pop! :grin:

2 Likes

Looks like the only confirmed one is the g13 mom so far on their site. Can’t beat 50% off though! Even if it’s a F2 it’ll be a solid hunt.

1 Like

Confirmed what? That there is a new G13 being used? I know Shanti had G13 IBL seeds up for auction this past weekend and they went for something like €2500, it was nuts to see lol

Will probably put at few of the skunks outside this year and I had been eying the morning brew for some time now.

20 Likes

“Before the female clone of G13 died, we at MNS combined it with several other stable hybrids.”
Yeah. It’s no longer the same clone mother but it should be the same line.

They lost their widow male as well but i’d have to dig a bit to look for where they said that again.

2500 god damn lmao.

5 Likes

That Oilspill x Romulan sounds good.

5 Likes

The third musketeer arrived today!

Looking forward to this project :grinning:

37 Likes

Just got back from the Post Office. Received an amazing gift today from the main man. You guys know who I’m talking about right? Name starts with a “B.”

Funny story… around Christmas time I was in contact with B looking to help out some guy who told me he had cancer and the whole thing was fraudulent… so after deducing that and just chatting with B he said he had some kind of Christmas related gift he wanted to send me… months went by and nothing came, I know he’s a busy guy and I had mostly forgotten all about it… then last week outta the blue he said he was sending me “Something” and apologized it was so late. Obviously I am just really thankful to know the guy so long (16 years)… so I said Hey, you rock… I appreciate it, I am blessed for knowing you either way… and thanked him. This is the package that he sent me.,

Man does he know how to send a gift. You guys gotta check this out…

I can be the first person on the internets to confirm… DLA 17 is real and here it is. Captain Jack! The Skylotus is just extra frosting on the cake… WOW!!! But that’s not even the best part…

here we have some oldies but goodies… Most of these next ones I didn’t even have!! Bodhi must have some special powers… these here below are all great too… but it’s the third pic that’s really special…

…and last but certainly not least… the handwritten collection…

Interstellar Overdrive x A11G!!! Lemon G x OMG, Genius Thai x OMG, Sterling Skunk x ?? This one I am unsure of… it looks like it says oghi anyone have a clue? :laughing: If anyone can help me figure this one out… let me know.

Wow what an amazing package. I am blown away. My favorite outta the bunch is the Interstellar Overdrive x A11G!!! I didn’t know that one existed. I am definitely thrilled about this and will definitely thank the guy. Just wow.

edit: nevermind… Shoe helped me figure it out… the Sterling Skunk came from a guy named Xochi, that makes way more sense than what I thought lol

48 Likes

Jeebus! Nice bro! That’s awesome @MonsterDrank

10 Likes

Verry nice, DLA17 :+1: :fire:

5 Likes

So what you gonna pop first?

3 Likes

More genius!
Thats wonderfull
Are those new old stock or does he still breed with the A11G?

Very spicey! :seedling: :green_heart: :sunglasses:

What a wonderful package old soul (pinesoul x omg) was killer super terpy could see some amazing lemony plants from those lemon g x omg all around awesome stuff there @MonsterDrank

6 Likes

Oh god!!! The Lemon Diesel x Snow Lotus should be fire!

2 Likes

I think those are a straight up fgen of sterling skunk. pure!

10 Likes

Old old stock. He retired all his Apollo work when Brother’s Grimm came back online.

6 Likes

Yeah that’s what I think too. That’s incredible!

5 Likes

Having good karma really does come back around. Thanks for sharing this story!

6 Likes

I wanted more Mom’s lemon cream pie and surfr has a crazy sale going.

24 Likes