What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Just got these in the mail a couple hours ago.

Puday Vacation x Top Dawg Black Piff. Hopefully they turn out a few/couple good specimens.
I also ordered a pack of Top Dawg Black Haze BX. But cant send tracked payment, until Tuesday.
I also ordered a pack of Crickets and Cicada Sensi Star v1.

Also Shaka Zulu, which I wish I hadnt, seeing how it doesnt get very good remarks.

16 Likes

I’ve got 5 strains from Serious Seeds that I’m going to be germing tonight. I’m going to be germing 4 strains actually, live in Canada and we have a limit of 4 plants per house.

I asked for a couple of seeds each of 4 strains and I had a seed left for Serious Happiness from a previous order.

I was going to run Bubblegum, Seriotica, Strawberry AK and Serious Old Skool, but … Serious Old Skool is a cross between AK47 mother and a Warlock father. Serious Happiness is a cross between a Warlock mother and and AK47 father.

I’m going to run Serious Happiness instead of Bubblegum, save that gem for another grow. I’m interested in seeing how the plants differ and are the same after swapping mother and father.

8 Likes

The greenhouse seeds was the fiancee. Just for the record. :wink:
I mostly have most of my Indica selections. I need to collect some outdoor friendly sativa strains. I plan on getting a greenhouse up eventually so I can grow some Destroyer and more landrace.
I have some andarab hindu kush/nl1 x nl1/mardan hindu kush.
Talk of Kabul x velvet rush and
Velvet rush x Talk of Kabul. From Swami not pictured.

25 Likes

Getting your tombstones in before inflation :laughing:
They seem to be popular.

1 Like

The black Friday sale for greenpoint made the Tombstone packs like 23 bucks each. Really feel good.:grin:

3 Likes

Anyone tried CHAnetics?

3 Likes

Got great stuff from a great OGer !!

17 Likes

I just got some CHA seeds ordered - Greasy Glue (auto) which is a pheno of Atlas Seed’s Grease Gun. The Wilson F3 sure is tempting.

3 Likes

Keep thinking about ordering the Gas Cap (Skunktek) x SFV OG (Kevin Jodrey cut). I can only imagine it has to be good.

3 Likes

Grabbed some ChemD X Koffee last month. shipping/payment was easy and got like 30+ seeds in both the pack i ordered and the free pack he gave (georgia pie x koffee)

6 Likes

Wow those sound really interesting. If you can remember I’d love to hear how those turn out.

Noticed on 420fastbuds site they got a buy 5 pack get a 5 pack. 25$ 10hrs left

2 Likes

My last seeds to arrive:

Don’t know when I’ll get to them as I have several chems/sours going at the time. I alternate grows with old school skunk strains and other more uplifting strains. Probably this fall anyhow… :peace_symbol:

16 Likes

Just got some bohdis from GLG with two freebies! I picked the pure land hashplant as a freebie and then the ‘Sublime’ is another unexpected bonus! Also the dope sticker and coozie :sunglasses::sunglasses:
Thanks so much @Great_lakes_Genetics !!

Edit: The pic is bad but I got Mother’s Hashplant, Razzberry Hashplant, Pure Land Hashplant

23 Likes

That koozie is so cool!! Trade ya some sunshine daydream for it when I make seeds :fire: @Organical

6 Likes

Ay that sounds like a plan friend :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:, let me know @Kyleromero94 !

2 Likes

I don’t drink much of anything out of a can but the @Great_lakes_Genetics Koozies still make for a nice collectable. I’m going to get some Strawberry Hill Seed Co. Koozies made up for the GLG gifts as well :wink:
Got doubles of some that I have given away to friends and am probably missing a couple elsewhere in the house. These ones reside above my stash cupboard :wink:

34 Likes

Damn i was thinking about an armband for events or something like that lol Now i understand what it is ^^

5 Likes

Nice collection you have going there!

4 Likes

Will do brother! :grin:

3 Likes