What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Bodhi

“For the kids…”

25 Likes

I got the trifecta today ! First of feom our very @Wizdon !

Then from @shitseeds and again from our OGer @sd9007 with many thank you always good to me brother many thanks ! Your a man of your word and i appreciate your frienship !

22 Likes

Melting Pot Farms

18 Likes

I’m glad they made it bro :green_heart::+1::green_heart: @Thetravler :green_heart::+1::green_heart:

3 Likes

Plant that Shit
Grow that Shit

Shit Seeds has your back! Glad they arrived safe and fast!

9 Likes

nice score there… does Melty have a website these days or just instagram or something?
Would love to connect with some of his work and enquire about older stuff. I have been hunting high and low, farr and wide for Lucifer OG and he would be the guy that might still have it.

2 Likes

These come from his IG. I’ve also purchased his Zb3 from a separate website.

2 Likes

22 Likes

Just want to let you know it was the guys on OG talk so highly about your gear they sold me that shit ! Your beans will definitely be a big part of my next grow cheers !

3 Likes

You know im always smiling when i seen your envalope! You stay healthy cheers !

3 Likes

I just received my first order from kwikseeds :blush:

It didn’t go exactly as planned but in the end all is good! :grinning: the tracking didn’t work so I had no idea when to expect my package (I made the order last week on monday evening). I was also worried that my order would be intercepted at the border because it went from the UK to the EU…

Today I went to the post office to get another unrelated order that I made a few days ago. There the post office lady informed me that she had another sending for me but I had to pay a fee for customs. They opened my envelope and inspected it as it seems. I’m so glad that I chose the stealthy shipping option from kwikseeds, they really did a good job! :partying_face: (I won’t go into detail about how they did it for obvious reasons, but they definitely know how to handle international shipments :slight_smile: )

I can’t wait to plant them, this will be my first landrace grow. There are going to be some dank f2’s and crosses ahead! :grin:

P.S.: Has anybody of you also grown the Afghan Mix and is it possible to tell apart which plant is which variety after planting them?

23 Likes

That iranian is nice. I’ve seen it grown recently.

4 Likes

Could you point me towards the pictures of this please

Unfortunately, The grow that I saw was on a discord which has been deleted. The person who grew it is on my discord and I have asked him of any information he can provide now. I did find this black and white picture in a book and I colorized it. It looked alot like this. It is in downtown Tehran (2014).

16 Likes

Glad those came thru for you! Looks interesting.

2 Likes

That’s good to hear :slight_smile: The Iranian is one of the (of not the) most exciting varieties, because on the one side there’s very little information to be found about it but the infos that I could found sounded good and promising on the other hand :grin:

I’ve heard that they are kind of an Indica-Sativa-hybrid regarding both growth-pattern and effects. Would you also say that’s correct from your observation of these plants? :slight_smile:

Edit: Oh I just saw that you posted a photo, thank you! You did a very nice work colourizing them :slight_smile:

Hope your contact person on discord will provide some further information about the variety.
I will also start a report on them here as soon as I planted them :slight_smile:

Also thank you @crownpoodle :blush: !

3 Likes

The cheddar skunk #11 box set by @hoss8455

9 Likes

I got that same deal ! Im waiting for my next summer grow now that wasnt the original plan but what can you do in this crazy world !

3 Likes

25 Likes

I need to find some of that Chem Bandana! I have some of his Sowabunga growing next to some LD Mazard right now for evaluation.

3 Likes