What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Definitely interested @Groenevingers.
:nerd_face:

3 Likes

I really like terpfi3nds marketing/packaging. Very cool names and labels. I wish it were a little more clear what exactly the ancestry is for some of the strains.

I grew out his nag champa and got a couple herms, and a couple that were pretty interesting terp wise. Both exactly the same, hard to place, but not like incense. I grew out a couple of his slammers (I think it was called), had some skunk as a parent, but was a little disappointing.

I planted one of his black truffle, which turned out to be male, but the structure on it was very nice and I keep telling myself I need to plant a few more.

Pineapple meatball always sounded so cool.

4 Likes

hell yeah! now I’m glad I asked. that would be extra cool for people that haven’t tried their gear :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’ve seen KC Brains pop up on IG auctions a LOT lately, for very cheap. F2 are nice, but they’re still very available and always a good price.

1 Like

They are really cheap here in Europe in some places between 7€ and 9€ for 5 seeds original packaging.

1 Like

Here are some seedbanks where it is really cheap.
If you can order…
Or if you want me to order them :+1::wink:

3 Likes

First time ordering from Terpy seeds. Slight hiccup in the checkout process with a red error message upon checkout, but everything went well. Got a text within seconds saying the order went through. Might do a grow journal with these.

Freebies are Wedding Cake x Relentless OG and the other is Cherry AK47 x Trop Cherry

Use code: terpy5 for 10% off

18 Likes

Mota Rebel Genetics Rebel OG

20 Likes

15 Likes

Said I wouldn’t buy anymore :grimacing:

… whoops 🫢

21 Likes

That Headbanger is a nice “whoops”.

6 Likes

I bought these in the last several months, but never posted them.

I have 4 of these

NWSun

Got 4 of these

2 of these

36 Likes

They’ve gone to the top of the list :+1:

3 Likes

Dam nice collection better have the fire dept on speed dial.

7 Likes

:exploding_head:
Watermelon chem 91?! Cough, SS, GG,MK,Puck.
What a haul @jimihendrix1942

4 Likes

nice haul, I’ve been looking for a good master kush. didn’t know
Crickets and cicadas had it. thanks for that info

4 Likes

That was the first drop, and sold out in hours, if not minutes.

Same for the last drop a couple weeks ago. Gone in 3 days 4-5 different strains. Gone.
They released a So Cal MK x So Cal MkBC1
And A Eugene Cut MK x So Cal MK BC1
And recently dropped the Pacific Northwest Hashplant BC2, which Bob says surpasses the mother plant, which is a huge statement. Thats why I loaded up on all the PNWHP genetics I can afford.
I got 2 packs from the last few weeks drop, and those I bought from NWSun, who, is on this forum, and Strainly. But get seeds from Strainly. At $45 a pack, and considering the BC2s are gone from C&C. NWSun, is the best deal around to get these genetics. He also has the C&C F2, of the Lebanese Silk Road ) x Puck, which were released 2 years ago.

Also got the Haze, from NWSun.

Also NWSun.

Have 2 of these. Wanted another but were sold out.

25 Likes

Lemonhoko :lemon:

Lineage

The lineage of Blueberry IX traces back to the classic Blueberry strain, a staple in the cannabis world known for its distinctive flavor and effects. Through careful and selective breeding, Lemon Hoko has enhanced these desirable traits, resulting in a strain that offers the best of its genetic heritage. Blueberry IX is the epitome of consistency, providing a uniform phenotype with each plant exhibiting the classic Blueberry characteristics.

We asked Lemon Hoko to share the details about the creation of Blueberry IX, and here’s what he had to say:

“This gem was hatched from seed in 1999 by a friend in Seattle out of a pack of DJ Shorts Blueberry….out of all the females, , I believe it was 8-9 out of this pack, only one was a sativa leaner…and the best, sweetest Blueberry selected out of this pack….she was gifted to me around the year 2000-01… I ran her in the medical market here in Washington and was very popular with the patients in medical scene here in Washington state in the early days of medical days about 2003… I started breeding her and just messing around with some hybrid crosses back then…I wanted to see how her genetics lined up with different cultivars….about 2007-08, I bred her to a strain called White Indica, I believe the seed company was World of Seeds…, I called this cross BerryWhite…I took BerryWhite down to F4 and found the unique Queen I wanted as a rep for this strain/line/cultivar…. I needed a male but at the same time, Ii wanted to create a male that I could breed to both skunky, diesel strains along with sweet fruity strains…so I made a strain called Bwog ET….that was BerryWhite F4 x Fire Alien OG (Ograskal)…I took Bwog ET down to F2 to make sure they were as stable as the F1’s …I used Bwog ET F2 and bred back to BerryWhite F4 to make my first release of BerryWhite BX1 to the world back in 2010…that strain was tested and released to many UK seed banks and made a name for herself…at that time, I wanted to lock Blueberry into seed form, so I crossed a BerryWhite BX1 back to momma Blueberry to make Blueberry BX1 about 2012…I knew momma was very special because of her no ceiling high and her very sweet syrup flavors…every seed batch has been thoroughly tested before release…the Blueberry BX2’s came about 2 years later, and every 2 years after that came another back cross generation… The Blueberry BX2’s were never released…I had some intersex issues with that generation that I wasnt totally pleased with….so with harder testing on my males, I made the Blueberry BX3’s which between the males and especially the females showed a very high ratio of the momma pheno type(sweet blueberry flavors and sativa leaning structure)…I think I was about 80-90% of the desired pheno type in that seed batch….I made straight run of Blueberry BX4, tested and released……and currently testing the Blueberry BX5’s…. because I was very happy with my Blueberry BX3 generation, I went back to that generation to split the lines…this is where I made the Blueberry IX that is currently on the market…”

25 Likes

I have been craving some lime flavors, heard good things about these.

23 Likes

You have good taste, I like lime myself. Any thoughts on which one you’re going to do first? @freestyletothis

5 Likes