What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

I am going to start one chernobyle since it’s feminized, I’m considering starting 1 dancing lime just for the chance to grow them together and compare to chernobyle.

4 Likes

Hey @MonsterDrank - I was on a search for some “Colorado Night Shifter” seeds and looks like this post is the only reference to them on all of OG. Wondering if you ending up purchasing/ growing/ smoking them?
Trying to get an opinion from someone who has grown them.
Thanks for any input, I appreciate your time.

1 Like

I’m putting out some Pineapple Express crosses. I have them all growing out, outdoors, right now. They’re my PE saving seed run from last summer. PE x PE, and I got PE pollen all over stuff. The Sour Diesel x Pineapple Express I harvested indoors last week. stuff is great. Other stuff is showing some fern leaf genetics. PE was one of the parent strains of Freakshow. Junior Mints x MAC1 also has extra leaflets, and the sawtooth/gatorleaf traits, along with mini-leaflets. Blueberry Cupcake x MAC1 x PE is finishing up now, super fluffed sweet nugs.

Last seed order swap went out like this. Got some better circle containers for next time.

Last seeds I ordered were some Dirty Bird testers. heart shaped lunchbox. and some supernatural Sour Orange. and the cherry’s. Cherry Pie Auto. Cherry AK Auto. growing outdoors now. This winter is the Lime season. got some lime crosses in trade.

19 Likes

Is that pineapple exp crossed with pineapple chunk!?

2 Likes

22 Likes

Wanted to try the new hydrored beans and that stray fox freebie got me too.

23 Likes

That order is nearly identical to one that I’m debating putting in. I have a pack of regular hippy oil that I’m likely running next to take make F2’s but thought about grabbing those feminized to run along side them for the off chance that I end up with a load of males. If you’re growing them soon, please be sure to tag me.

3 Likes

I’d be happy to, you have great taste :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Almost grabbed hippy oil but got durban skunk highflyer instead. Curious to see how the hippy oil grows!

5 Likes

I was pretty excited to come across these. Might be time for that watermelon z run I’ve been wanting to do

20 Likes

“Bird seeds” always makes me chuckle. Must be a LIT Farms pack

5 Likes

I bought TK NL5 Haze Dom F3 and Blue Balls from AKBB. He sent The Hog as a Freebie.

16 Likes

Found some King Klone seeds on sale for about $35 :fire: here in CA and couldn’t pass THOSE UP! He use to work with Ken Estates the guy who made Kens Granddady Purple :grapes:

Kens GDP :exploding_head: the original Bay11 (not the fake ones you see on any seedbank) the original CANDYLAND! Original White Buffalo!

So stoked i feel like I struck gold :joy: but it is only 5seeds per pack marked at $50 but on sale for $35 :exploding_head: totally worth it…saw some people listing them at $2500 :rage:

Grabbed
2- GDP
1- Candyland
1- OG Kush
1- Purple Dream
1- Bay 11
1- White Buffalo

Might go get more too… I’ve grown their Kens-GDP and Candyland before it’s fire :fire:fire :fire:

13 Likes

Nice selection. Love kush.

3 Likes

I always wanted to try Maui , i saw these and the pairing sounds great, to me. Should be some interesting phenos.
Ive never grown anything of Deep Space Creations, so im looking forward to seeing what i find.

10 Likes

I just keep digging my backlog hole deeper :roll_eyes:

17 Likes

Held out since Black Friday…yet resistance, in the end was futile…need to start ‘making my own’.

30 Likes

nice selection of bodhi !!!

2 Likes

Sour d x epsteins island is a crazy name. LMFAO

4 Likes

Soaknbeans still has his liquidation sale going on now too that ends in 3 days.
Definitely thinking about purchasing some things :eyes:

2 Likes