What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Someone out there is more twisted than me. :saluting_face:
Epstein island. Thatā€™s awful and funny.

1 Like

I bet there was atleast a few sours ds on epsteins island! With all those old dudes there.

4 Likes

Most excited for the durban skunk highflyer, LSD, tripping unicorn, and forest queen.

20 Likes

Have smoked forest queen a few different times itā€™s some nice smoke hope you find a killer pheno :grin: @Stu420

2 Likes

Those are some nice GLG freebies. I really need to bust something out of mine.

2 Likes

That Raspberry Hashplant from Bodhi :heart:

And @grotebag that Old Soul from Bodhi šŸ«¶šŸ»love those pinesoul terps lol

3 Likes

What phenos have you found in there? Any kinda general effects?

@crownpoodle would love to see what you got! Definitely my favorite seedbank freebies. Grew out karenz x runaway bride and found the most intense orange terps. Probably my terpiest plant ever

1 Like

YES lots of killer deals going on with him for-sure.

give him a look ā€¦

3 Likes

First purchase from Multiverse Seeds .
Super fast shipping , take CC, good stealth . Only spent 40 bucks but got 4 packs and a freebie pack, 12 nice stickers, hand written note . Very happy i tried them

17 Likes

Multiverse has some awesome stickers. Which stickers did you get?

2 Likes

iā€™m not much of a sticker, man I have no idea what any of them are

i like the skull one , does it mean anything ?

9 Likes

Ab time man Iā€™ve used them and North Atlantic for 5 years or so after trying all kinds of seed banks like Canuk from Canadaā€¦ Multiverse is a solid company with nice freebies

3 Likes

Iā€™m no expert but I think youā€™ve got flaming Elmo, bong dragon, melting bart, skull in wind and a hank hill power ranger :rofl:. Nice hookup!

5 Likes

Got one of the new mephisto drops, had to go with piggy Parmesan and as a bonus they threw in a pack of old school purple haze auto.

21 Likes

I grew out eyes pied shut and it has become my bedtime snack, I am going for more, couldnā€™t pass them up.

23 Likes

Meph has been putting out a lot of interesting looking stuff recently. Lot of their hazes have caught my eye. Curious to see how they grow!

2 Likes

Nice score. I picked up Piglettaā€™s Purple Haze and got the Old School Purple Haze as freebie. Gotta love the extra pack with their drops.

Working on growing out all of their haze stuff one by one. Currently have the Old School Mango Haze going.

5 Likes

Yeah, i may have to name one The Diddler!

Maybe it was a secret diesel he created.

Chitownseeds.com

16 Likes