What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

I have the Lilac Diesel Multipack from Ethos. Curious to see if you create a grow journal of your Lilac diesel cross :grin:

3 Likes

I’ve heard only good things about the OSMH, was thinking about getting the PPH next time I go through them too. Hope you do a review or grow them out!

1 Like

@Forest_Organic , Growing out the OSMH now.

2 Likes

It means I am in the perfect target demographic for all of these haha - an American who grew up in the 1990s lol, these are all plays on pop culture from movies / television / video games.

This is correct for most, and close for the rest

Flaming Elmo (from Sesame Street, this image references the “Elmo on fire” meme)
Charizard smoking (from Pokémon)
Melting Bart Simpson
Metal skull is The Terminator
Hank Hill as the Red Power Ranger

My Latest purchases:
Received my Cheddar Skunk box set from @hoss8455 last week along with a pack of Dynasty - Birds of Paradise

Waiting on a fresh order from GLG:
Bodhi - Hollyweed V2, Cocoon, Divine Intervention, Old Soul
Northern Leaf - Gold Leaf Auto
Genus - Kashmir Sweater

14 Likes

That Kashmir Sweater sounds yummy!

2 Likes

Got off work went to the mailbox and 3 cards. I love going to my mailbox

Thanks @bu2b I know one of these was from you.

18 Likes

27 Likes

Looking good both @Simdadon and @Tolerance_Break.

4 Likes

C&C had another drop a couple of days ago, and has Both of the MK seeds, for sale. The PNWHP, has already sold out.

4 Likes

More recent additions. Gushers is one I held for a little while, really liked, and wanted to revisit. I’ve also discovered I really like Gush Mints. And well, I love the TK, smoking it, but not holding it and growing it. So, pretty excited to get to these at some point.

I was originally going to do a project that included cheetah piss, WAP, Jealousy and other gelato stuff. I’ve sent a bunch of that stuff to another grower/breeder and I think I’m going to focus on Gushers, gelato 41, and OGKB/Dosi progeny/related stuff for my own work for now.

18 Likes

I so want these, but have a few to get to before I grab more. There are more relic and dynasty beans that I acquired after this pic.

Hi, my name is Acro and I have a problem…

31 Likes

Anyone ever grow out Terp Frenzy gear? $6 for a 15 pack you can’t beat it. I thought I pickup a few to try out.

9 Likes

Hahaha… Hawk tuah :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: What a hype meme name for a cultivar.

Pz :v:t2:

8 Likes

I know I had to get that for sure! Just funny :laughing:

2 Likes

@LonelyOC @Neoangelo147 I’ll admit, I get drawn in by stupid names and the ability to make more stupid strain names with plants I may find, it’s just gravy on my meat curtains (meat breath x wap), when it comes to the creativity side of breeding, naming strains is fun and something I love. Bean shucking, that one, not a fan…

I found a really nice black/white widow girl in some black widow F2. I also found an incredible Drunken Bastard, which of course will make Drunken Widow. Sometimes strains just decide on their own :crazy_face::joy:

7 Likes

Is that what you’re sposed to say before you wrap the adhesive on the joint paper and then lick that thang? :joy:

@Acro That’s an impressive collection of Dynasty/Relic seeds. Just scored my first Dynasty pack recently, gonna try to find a special time to run it (Birds of Paradise)

Waiting now on orders from GLG and JBC. Was gonna place an order with Headie Gardens yesterday when the site was suddenly back up, but just as suddenly it was back down :sweat_smile: prob for the best. Is it a problem to order more seeds while waiting to receive recent orders for more seeds?

5 Likes

@emeraldbullfrog Thanks, the ghetto bird is one I’ve always wanted to run as well. So many beans so little time…

3 Likes

21 Likes

This one sounds awesome, can’t wait for you to show off that Heavy D in a thread :wink:

2 Likes

I got pumped when I saw this one and had to have it. Gonna do a mix of Stray, Skunktek and a few others over the next year and it’ll all be on here.

2 Likes