What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

That sounds killer :v:
Can’t wait to see it!

1 Like

Thanks. I put in an order. I dont need seeds, but TERP10 code is 10% off and free shipping for my order. 67.50$ for 18 packs of 15 seeds. 9 different strains and some have f2 and f3 of the same strain. This would make a great buy to trade with.

3 Likes

Sour is the flavor of the month at SHN so most of BOG’s lineup is 20% off this month. Going to run these with Sour Grape.

15 Likes

Figured I would add the cut purchases too. :man_shrugging:
:shushing_face:

12 Likes

Are these the beans you are currently holding? That’s a nice collection. Maybe you would like some help growing some of them out?

2 Likes

I need that Charizard :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Here is two out of three for my latest purchases! I had to send a LOT of emails to figure out where to find that DLA #2 freebie :sweat_smile:

The SuperNaut was a gift that I felt deserved recognition. Thanks again @NDNCHILD :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

Wow, and the Lavender?? That’s gonna be one sweet COPA grow :grin: Would love to see a grow log of either of those. Hell of any COPA gear, I’ve got a few of his and I’m holding one in particular for when I have my own space to grow outdoors

3 Likes

I have only grown BanHam so far and have a grow log for it. I have his Mike Drop Scheduled to germinate the first week of the New Year so it can be ready on 420.

4 Likes

Wig Splitter sounds knarly! Can’t wait for you to pop those beans!

2 Likes

We may have to do a grow-along on the Wig Splitter @JonPott. Or even the Supernaut, I forgot to include it in the pic but that arrived today along with my stuff from you and this GLG order

Gold School in particular really caught my attention. I’ve been waiting for COPA to release a Meig’s Gold cross that isn’t in the farmer pack. Couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw he made a straight cross with it instead of keeping it further up in the parent lineage. Got a special feeling about this one.

Also, the Pipeline HP is a surprise 10 bean freebie instead of five! The other COPA freebies are Tora Bora / Spin Ghar and the Jalalabad.
Just now noticing that these last two have “Double D” USMC 2014-15 printed above the names. Prob something to do with the origin of the seeds, obtained on US military tour is my assumption.

To the left are Northern Leaf Seeds Gold Leaf Auto, Genus Kashmir Sweater (Eastern Starz x Kashmir Azad), and Generic seeds Mazar-I-Sharif.

11 Likes

I saw the PLHP on his IG and it was a beast, multiple stems busting out of every node. I think it is also from a Bodhi reproduction.

5 Likes

Totally my Gromie! I am down for a comparison when we grow them!

This is the best “I’ll show you mine if you show me yours” situation I’ve ever accidentally stumbled myself into :rofl:

That is correct from what I read. Thanks for the info CC you always know where to find the hidden gems. The PLHP is gonna be a monster

4 Likes

I know Copa has a bunch of older Bodhi stuff and works his crosses on farms and swamp areas. They have stated they put their plants through hell before us growers get a chance at them.

Also found out incredibly sad news that Bodhi lost someone very close to them… :sob:

2 Likes

I have some JalalaGod which has that Jalalabad in it.

1 Like

That’s one of my main draws to COPA’s stuff. I don’t live in the same region as him but I do live in a similar climate, with wetlands nearby. Part of the area used to be a giant swamp long, long ago. His genetics seem like they’re battered and weather tested for what my area might put them through :tornado: :cloud_with_lightning:

Yeah that one’s a heavy hitter :frowning_face: We had a few comments about it on the Bodhi thread

Oh man, I haven’t heard of that one. Just looked it up and it’s the exact lineage that I had hoped it would be! :raised_hands: That sounds truly incredible.

I picked up a few of COPA’s Jalalabad freebies earlier in the year (labeled “Jalalabud in the online listing). Not sure yet if these new Jalalabad freebies are from the same stock but I hope so - I chose them so that I’ll have a bigger seed stock of this if/when I one day try to hunt through and/or do a seed increase (that said, I am supremely getting ahead of myself so nothing it actually planned yet).
Always too many awesome things to grow, and such limited time and space

3 Likes

My only restrictions is state laws unless I can get a businesses license which I am hoping for come spring of next year. Unfortunately, my state decided on a lottery system on who gets approved for licensing.

If I wasnt an only parent I would so have a 5x5 tent in each room of my home and litter my lawn with solar panels instead of flowers and native plants.

But thats not far to the bees and other pollinators that we desperately need!

2 Likes

i secured a pack as well. had to. brzy to see the anthrocyanin production on those purple inked super deluxe beans.

2 Likes

lucky dog seeds - chem fuego

Highest prized seeds Ive purchased (160 EUrodollars). Honestly was beyond my price range (principle based) but you know how it goes. Expecting alot now.

21 Likes