What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Lots of good stuff to be found in those!

4 Likes

Got this in today.

From GLG i didn’t include the other freebies in the pic.

21 Likes

Damn that’s a great haul. i missed out on the new drop / school taxes due but can’t wait to see others grow these out

3 Likes

I missed the bodhi drop, or rather had to pass, because of this purchase. Yeah property taxes this month doesn’t help the seed fund.

2 Likes

Terp Frenzy. Only 3 days later. I bought the 18 packs sampler for $67.50 including shipping. This top pic shows the vials, way over 15 seeds in the packs! Over 20 seeds I count. Plus PLUS PLUS 5 of the packs had double vials!!! Holy moly.

21 Likes

These came in from @buckaroobonsai what a great guy ! Thank you for your generous gifts !!!

19 Likes

I need to update the above list as I have since bought

Erdbeerli from Ape Origin
Blueberry x True Blueberry from Cannapot
Green Crack x Green Crack from Alter Ego via SSV
Cali-O from Alter Ego via SSV
Twin Peaks from LuckyDog Seed Co
C4DD, C4DD4 & Contra D from Verdant Green
88G13HP Selection gifted by Foreigner

7 Likes

Yeah them socal seed vault alter egos make you keep checking them. Your Cali o and green crack are sold out quite often. Afgooey and chem 4 also, among many others.
Edit. Every so often 1 pack will get restocked.

1 Like

I got you @Kami when I grow and make more seeds of the ones I got! You are definitely on my list of people to send seeds when they are ready :wink:

3 Likes

After seeing your purchase, I did the same. Thank you. Looks like they are now offering 2x, 3x, and 4x of the 18 pack sets for an even greater discounted price.

2 Likes

Due to the past few years of pollen chucking I don’t often buy seeds but these breeder packs and freebies piqued my interest.

17 Likes

12 Likes

Dude, awesome picks here

I nearly went with the @JAWS Insane Jane myself on my last order, but I opted for Sister Love instead (along with that same A Tech freebie)
:+1: :alien: :point_right:

Insane Jane is still high up on my Jaws “wanted” list. If you post a log of that one I’m tuning in :100:

6 Likes

Same I got hooked up too. He doesn’t count beans and just scoops them up from jars :joy:. He has a post in IG about it. I also got extra beans.

4 Likes

16 Likes

These are a prize from Bomb Seeds and The Vault. I don’t remember entering anything, so…? But, I have run a couple strains from Bomb Seeds before. Some of the 1st seeds I ever purchased. Cherry Bomb and Gorilla Bomb were both good. Yard plants. Looking forward to running some Bomb in the tent.
I’ve got something incoming tomorrow.

12 Likes

Thanks @emeraldbullfrog

I had seen a couple of posts about Insane Jane and like the lineage but as soon as they went up for sale I had to get a pack. And those Alien Tech F3 freebies…you just know there’s magic in those beans.

Sister Love should put out some real tasty plants, best of luck.

I’ve had to stop flowering for a while (work on rented house) but once done I’ll probably start a diary.

3 Likes

Sanctuaryseedbank.com

21 Likes

Here we go! Today’s mail!

23 Likes

Sweaty Unicorn, Wookie Orgasm, Cherry Lotus and Snocaine x Run Away Bride 2018

19 Likes