What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Scott Family Farms. They took a while to get here from Jamaica but they finally did arrive . . . The rasta seeds were a freebie.

9 Likes

@Dirt_Wizard @buckaroobonsai @ix3u
@Weednerd.Anthony

Itā€™s a scam.

I bought Vortex today before I realized itā€¦ Then I talked to the ā€œrealā€ Slim, the owner on the phone. So Iā€™m out $105 now or something like that.

The REAL site is https://cartercreeknation.com/

The link @buckaroobonsai sent meā€¦ the scam one ends in .CO not .COM

On Slims real page u can call him and talk to himā€¦ he has a real phone number. I did just that. He confirmed that I was scammed.

Whatā€™s real concerning is this scammer has a big thread here and heā€™s roping people in to his scam like fools. I feel like one now. A big one.

This is the scam thread in question HERE

@moderators really need to take a look at this. I really thought it was legit when I got that link sent to me from a member here whoā€™s been around a while.

8 Likes

Well at least youā€™re only out 100 bucksā€¦ Itā€™s why I didnā€™t want to say who it was before I got my stuff ā€¦ That apparently Iā€™m not going to be getting

A while back there was a clone ā€œInsaneseedsā€ clone scam site with a hyphen in the same. Similar situation. Fortunately I didnā€™t fall for that and caught it before sending payment.

With this Cartercreek site I wondered why his Cashapp name was Mittenfarms and the Seedbank is located in Oklahoma. Itā€™s all coming together now. Scam.

Mods really need to take that guys thread down and ban his ass.

Someone told me he was selling ā€œDannyboyā€ packs. Thatā€™s what gave it away. Sub hasnā€™t distributed Dannyboy in seed form in many years. When I saw that I just new it was a scam.

5 Likes

Iā€™m sorry you guys, that totally fucking sucks!

3 Likes

The Dannyboy is new on the site as of today. If that had been on there the whole time, would have been obviously a scamā€¦ Well at least I got fucked out of ~$600ā€¦ And feel stupid

1 Like

Yeah Dannyboy was a one time release before 2006ā€¦ and heā€™s selling Batgirlā€¦ Batgirl is a Jackā€™s Cleaner Blueberry Phenoā€¦ not a strainā€¦ heā€™s just taking incorrect info from seedfinder and making listings. What an assh*le this guy is.

5 Likes

Yup ā€¦ I hope he falls down the stairs

2 Likes

Iā€™m reporting him to Cashapp right now.

Editā€¦ Cashapp offers Zero scam protection but might shut down his account. I didnā€™t know thatā€¦ but I barely use itā€¦ now I know. Oh well.

2 Likes

I just smoked some Garland f1 :ok_hand: I really enjoy it and think youā€™ll like the f2s

3 Likes

Damn man I wish i sniffed it out before buying a pack but what can we do this industry is full of bastards doing this type of thing. Sad but at least Iā€™m only out $52.50 so farā€¦

2 Likes

Lol I just opened a pack of Pale Flesh and thereā€™s 25 seeds inside, this Vernal guy fucks

11 Likes

Yeah I know. The Lakers are playing well so hopefully Iā€™ll win my money back tonight. :laughing:
I took the Lakers at +12.5 in my Parlay. :pray:

The only time Iā€™ve ever been close to getting scammed and now actually scammedā€¦ both times the scammer was from Michigan. :thinking:

There were all these red flags I saw when I actually went looking for them once you brought up Dannyboy. I guess I might have had my blinders on because I wanted that Space Queen so bad. It reminds me of that Soup Nazi episode from Seinfeld.

Subcools up in heaven looking down on us right now and probably sayingā€¦ ā€œYou poor stupid bastards.ā€ :rofl:

U gotta get me a cut when you do. Iā€™ll trade my firstborn for a decent Apollo 13 Cut. Maybe even throw the other two in as well.

Editā€¦ got the Lakers parlay. All three picks. :boom: Boom!

6 Likes

Havenā€™t grown anything apollo 13 or 11 to really know what qualifies as a good cut but will gladly share a cut if I find something that I enjoy there a bit older seeds from 2017 so hopefully I can get them to crack :pray:t2::crossed_fingers: @MonsterDrank

2 Likes

You seen @KropDuster ā€™s stuff? Heā€™s got a bunch of F2 and crosses with PBB and other better type stuff with older earthy shit and landrace sativas at super reasonable prices, $18/pack right now with a flash half off sale:

https://kropduster.com/

4 Likes

@DesertHeartGardens itā€™ll be easy to choose when itā€™s time. Those big thick spear shaped colas with the citrus smellā€¦ Theyā€™re incredibleā€¦ the best thing about Apollo 13 though is the high. Soaring sativa high with no ceiling and zero paranoia. Itā€™s so good.

5 Likes

reading in this thread earlier here I saw that loran passed awayā€¦I loved that dude and had many great chatsā€¦Iā€™ve been away 2 longā€¦jesusā€¦rest easy brotherā€¦that one hurt!!

3 Likes

hmmmm Iā€™ve got Bodhiā€™s Apollo 13 an some F2 or F3 ā€¦ not sure the gen Iā€™d have to look but I have a feeling those ones may be of the same source as @buck90 ā€¦ if they came from the icmag server fund at seedbay?? They are in the freezer though so one day I will get to them.

My list of recent seedbank aquisitions for seedā€¦
Bodhi
Skunk Hashplant freebie (hippyslayer 1 x 88g13hp)
red eye jedi , black triangle, grandmaā€™s hashplant, cherry pie kush x 88g13hp, 56day headband x 88g13hp, royal kush x 88g13hp, motherā€™s hashplant freebie, more cowbell v2 minty dub freebie.

jaws fruity pebbles

tonygreen
stat line
mendo bubble
RIL x Sowah
Sour bubble tribute
bog og
chem91 x sour bubble
epiphany x dansbud GB
grape gas x dansbud GB

and I have GG4 RIL and sherbikerbubble enroute from a trade.

oh and canā€™t forget Useful (rip) Lucky Lime
thatā€™s not counting a schwack of freebies from highrule, noble, genus, bad dawg, puzzle piece, jaws , shoreline, and more.
plus several seed wins from members hereā€¦ itā€™s kinda been a seedapalooza up in here for the past month LOL

8 Likes

Pack check: substantial

That is about 50-60 each of Pale Flesh and Wolfsbane, 40 Frogspawn, and just over two dozen Garland. For a hundo and shipping!

11 Likes

That sounds phenomenal, would love to get some of that!:fire:

1 Like