What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

@LED_Seedz just dropped at Headiegardens.
Psyched for these. I’ve been waiting for months in anticipation for this drop. That Starfighter was a MUST HAVE. Starfighter is one of my all time favorites from seed. I have Strayfox’s Starfighter F2s but these LED Seedz Starfighter seeds are probably more stable as I think he said it was a 7th or 8th generation project or something like that.

I snagged 2 packs of Starfighter and 1 of the Cherry Menthol Ice. Each 2 packs purchased comes with a freebie of 3 regular seeds of “Lemon Garlic OG x Starfighter ." I already have the Bodhi Tree and the Strawberry Cream (both Starfighter Crosses).

If anyone needs some great seeds… this is a really good opportunity that doen’t come along often.

Here’s what’s on the menu-

•Starfighter IBL restock

•Cherry Menthol Ice restock

•Bodhi Tree restock

•Model Cement restock

•Street Outlaw restock

•Superdawg (Stardawg x Black Magic f3) New Release … ***{Black Magic is a worked line of Bodhi’s Black Triangle}

•Nitrous (Motorbreath x Black Magic) New Release

•Diamonds and Pearls (Instant Cookies x Grandaddy Purple) New Release

•Zombie Ranger (Santa Cruz Wedding Cake x Black Magic f2) New Release

11 Likes

Scooped some Chem D S1s from CSI on Speakeasy! I usually don’t buy fems but I had to get these! I’ve never had the cut so I won’t be able to compare besides pics, hopefully I get something close to the real thing.

6 Likes

Did you see that Shoe has Bodhi’s Raspberry Unicorn?

1 Like

Are you going with Auto or photo strain? I also looking at herbies seeds, just thinking now

No but I have that one already. Thanks for looking out though.

1 Like

Had to pick these up, they are sold out everywhere! Shoe is the GOAT! Appalachia F3s baby!

5 Likes

On a side note has anyone here ran these before, I know Bodhi used a male from this line and everyone raves about it, heard he lost his male, so no more Appy crosses from him. Does the Green Cracks mango terps shine through? Couldn’t find really any grow logs or smoke reports. Thanks all! :pray:

1 Like

Super frosty buds the trics feel like sand. Excellent smoke. No mango though, only grew one out.

1 Like

First time from Red Scare Seed Co. Got a nice T shirt too

6 Likes

I love Red Scare and Dr Grenskye. Good score. I have his Sultan’s Breath, Tourmaline Cream, and Fight Milk.

3 Likes

Quick question on seed company policy etc. If you get some packs and they are good and you are happy but the freebies do not germ at all should you drop them a line to let them know or chalk it up as a freebie no harm no foul and forget about it since there was nothing lost?

3 Likes

If it was me, i would let the seedbank know. So they can keep track. If many customers have the same problem, it’s bad for their business.

Many times i will choose 1 seedbank over another because of the quality of freebies. If i like a certain seedbank, i am more likely to be loyal to them and tell friends about them.
So viable freebies are important.

5 Likes

I have a really cool Bodhi order from Shoe at HeadieGardens in the works for next week! First bank I’ve used that’s cash only but couldn’t be more pleased with his customer service! Payment arrived for the Appy F3s so those should get shipped next week after the holiday weekend is over! Have a great weekend everyone! :pray::metal:

5 Likes

If there are some Bodhi packs that are discontinued you may want best to join his Discord and message him, he has a couple packs I’ve been looking at but couldn’t find in stock anywhere. Still waiting on Blackbird CC/RBs JToucan has been super busy as of late. Had to get his next run planted, he is running a bunch of Stoney gear as a memorial to all he’s done for our community! Being patient but can’t wait to get these!

2 Likes

5 Likes

Got my order from GLG. I haven’t ordered seeds in about three years so it’s nice to have some new genetics in hand.

13 Likes

Could I get an invite as well please :pray:

1 Like

Oh damn. I thought I was bad lol

Yeah he’s a cool guy. It took me a while to put two and two together and realize he was “Big Shoe” over at Breedbay.

When I got in his Discord I bought two packs of Bodhi’s Field Trip from him as well as a few other packs that weren’t available anywhere else. Like his pack of Holyweed V1, and DJ Short Blueberry x A11g… I thought to myself… Holy Sh*t I can’t believe he has these. Even his store has some stuff in stock you can’t buy anywhere else… right now. Like Kodama and Imperial Majesty. I picked those both up too. I wanted 2 packs of Kodama and had one already. It’s such a good cross.

5 Likes

If you like green cracks mango terps check out high and lonesome ole slew foot

3 Likes