What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Just found some of the last Chem Soda F2s I’ve seen over at Soak’N Beans with this code they were a nice price:

5 Likes

damn that blueberry milk should be killer . yummy

1 Like

I would send you one but his doesn’t allow invite links to be created, tbh not even sure how I joined, I would make an account on Headie Gardens website and email Shoe asking for an Invite Link to the server. Sorry man wish I could be of more help. :pray:

These were actually my freebie with the Appy F3s from Shoe :pray:

4 Likes

yes thats the brother who gave me the CHEM SODA seeds way back then.

awesome …

5 Likes

Pretty stoked! I’m getting my Agent Orange I purchased from @MonsterDrank today! He even hooked me up with his old seed germ method in a well laid out guide! Just gotta grab some Liquid Karma from Botanicare. :metal:

3 Likes

Good luck with them @OG_Caveman. I got em from Norstar/Genetics Supply in December when I ordered Qush, Ripped Bubba, and Spacebomb. I’ve grown Agent Orange out so many times. Its good… but I doubt I would have gotten to them again any time soon.

Looking forward to my Headiegardens Starfighter seeds to arrive soon. People don’t sleep on those Starfighter seeds from @LED_Seedz. Starfighter is amazing and isn’t available in pure seed form very often. I really do feel like these were MUST HAVE type seeds to me and would have paid double what they’re asking for them… thankfully I didn’t have to though. They’re only $60 for a full pack of regs. That’s a great deal… considering their rare genetics and one of Alien’s all time best strains.

7 Likes

Never had any Starfighter what kind of smells accompany it? And thanks! With your guide I think I should be good, although I’ve never messed with old seeds. I know you are careful how you store them and you told me how you had good rates with oldies. :pray:

2 Likes

Damn thanks @Kakalak real Gs moving in silence like lasagna

4 Likes

just sent a friend a full 50 count pack of starfighter f3, he to was super stoked that there still around.

very nice …

12 Likes

Pasta chef I’m aiming at yo noodle, tryna hoax me
Wayne said “Real G’s move in silence”, I’m eating gnocchi.

Sorry couldn’t resist injecting some BLP Kosher when I saw the Wayne line haha.

Anyways to contribute to the thread, the last pack I picked up was Original Recipe (O.Haze x (Coca Cola x Root Beer BC2)) from Blackbird Preservations.

1 Like

Mine was very pink lemonade but kina like a cherry lemonade. It was incredible.

Wow that’s quite a gift. I love Starfighter and I always get tempted by the crosses which is why I grabbed your Soylent Green. I’m gonna try to make some Starfighter crosses myself eventually. It just seems to cross very well from everything I see. The Cake Fighters and Hollywood Fighters from Stray, and all the LED Seedz crosses and Exotic’s old Starfighter crosses. They all looks so good.

6 Likes

Thanks so much @MonsterDrank these are probably the rarest seeds I own, gonna do my best to do them justice when I’m ready to pop them!

8 Likes

Chem D S1s from CSI that I got from Speakeasy will be here Friday! And my Appy F3s are shipping on Thursday! :metal:

4 Likes

have tried any of their RKS pheno’s ?

1 Like

I have not yet

1 Like

Double Mail call tonight! CSI gear from Speakeasy and my Coca Cola/Root Beer BC2 F3s direct from Blackbird came! Anyone know anything about the Queen Lizzy freebie?

11 Likes

Just arrived yesterday from Paul at DC Seed Exchange!

12 Likes

That copa freebie looks awesome us growers in New England area like his work

4 Likes

That was a freebie! :+1::wink:

2 Likes