What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

That’s what’s up.

2 Likes

That guy from DC Seed Exchange really gives out some nice ass freebies usually when I buy more he real does me quite well and Great Lakes Genetics is another GR8 place to buy from fabulous hook up. Will be posting up some pictures when next order arrives Saturday or Sunday! :partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

So this week’s order with Shoe at HeadieGardens is as follows:

DLA 13- Bodhi
Soar(Supernatural Selections)- Bodhi
Eternal Sunshine(Supernatural Selections)- Bodhi
Vintage HI Indica x Wookie- Bodhi freebie
Starfighter IBL- LED_Seeds

Money was sent yesterday afternoon and should be there tomorrow, Appy F3s from him will be here Monday. Shoe is seriously one of the most down to earth and generous souls, we are blessed to have him to get great genetics from! :pray:

8 Likes

Nice! Please do a journal if you grow any out.

I love Bodhis gear. I got in rut for a while where it was all I was growing. I’m trying to get some other breeders in my room atm.

I have six seeds soaking of ssdd f2s I made back in 2019.

4 Likes

I definitely will, I got all the Bodhi gear that’s available to buy that I want, got about 10ish packs left of other stuff then I’m done buying, I’ve been buying every week for like 3 months now, and spent a small fortune need to grow it now, that’s the fun part haha! I have an ammo can packed full of all different kinds of packs from many different breeders. :grin:

6 Likes

I’m surprised soar is still available. Seems like I remember reading about that strain years ago.

4 Likes

Its a nice place to be when you feel like your collection is complete. When the itch to buy more seeds strikes, go to the fridge, grab your next selection and get those beans soaking! Really works like a charm to stay on the wagon.

1 Like

It’s not I wanted a Columbian red and was about to get Aluna which is Ghash dad, but he said OMG would be less indica influence and offered me his last pack! I took that instead as I didn’t have any Supernatural Selections. Shoe is the best, he bends over backwards to please his customers, I thought sending cash for Seeds was for the birds being everyone takes cashapp/credit/debit nowadays but he makes it totally worth the hassle! If he has a pack I want I’m not even looking elsewhere lol.

5 Likes

Also found out the lineage of Queen Lizzy from Blackbird he told me it’s Royal Kush 8 x Astro Zombie(Hmong Thai x Vietnam Black). That pack is nothing but pure fire I guarantee it! And I don’t think he has even released that cross.

2 Likes

Wow, sounds like he hooked you up.

Will you be doing a preservation run with that soar?

1 Like

I’m almost there, I won’t stop till my wishlist is complete! I know my collection isn’t as big as some, I don’t really double up on anything, and counting I have 511 Seeds from what sealed packs say and physically counting the vials I can see. I’ll be closer to around 750ish when I’m done. Once I move and have more space I’m gonna buy 2 10x10s and pop as many dang seeds as I can! I wanna do what I can to leave a positive impact on our beloved community! I’ve never been more attached to any other hobby in my life, at this point its much more than that tho. It almost feels like my life’s mission! And I’m not in it for money, I love our plant and want to share my preservations and creations with the world. After all isn’t that our mission here, OVERGROW THE WORLD! :pray::green_heart:

8 Likes

I’ll give the people what they want, only have a 32x32 to play with at the moment but they will be in safe keeping until then, I’d love to let my friends and the community steer me in the direction they want. I’m definitely open to all possibilities with the genetics at my disposal!

2 Likes

So far here is what’s in my inventory!

12 Likes

PM you, see if your interested in a trade. You have two strains that interest me.

3 Likes

had to make another GLG order…can’t help myself
Landed today
2x Schwaggy Seeds HAOG Bx 4
Schwaggy freebie Chem D Bx1
Schwaggy freebie Fossil Fuel
Katsu Pre 98 Bubba S1
Katsu freebie Reacher
Jaws Alien Cookies F4
Jaws freebie GMO Dawg F2
Jaws freebie Blackberry Meds F2
Bad Dawg Freebies
Tenessee Kush x Thunderfuck Mountain
Epiphany #3 x Run Away Bride #8
Putang x Bye Ya
Bye Ya x Cake Fighter
Spirit x Cake Fighter
plus an awesome Scwaggy Seeds beer can koozie…
@Great_lakes_Genetics is hard to beat!!!

16 Likes

There’s an awful lot of fire there. May you find many many keepers!!! :100:

7 Likes

GMO WHITE DAWG dude you really really really should give those a run, i was so STUPID to send those in as FREEBIES. that was/is one of the best strains ive ever grown, two phenol in those seeds well i hope i got both in those f2. i have some going right now the f1 and im looking HOPING to find another WHITE phenol, last time i did not know what i really had and i just did not give her the attention she needed. spent all my time on that totally insane GMO-LIVER-N-ONION phenol which is next level. how ever the WHITE phenol i think is going to be very very good as well. these were made by my BROTHER DANKONOMICS and there just AMAZING the dude killed it with this piece. this one had me waking up in the middle of the night with a slight panic about myself because i could smell them in the other room, would have swore some one was cooking liver-n-onions.

PLEASE no not blow those off !!.

awesome list …

12 Likes

My last purchase was

CBD#1 - Ace Seeds
Satori - Mandala
CBD Kush x Mandala #1 - Mandala
Krystalica - Mandala

Chesse x Sweet Skunk - Chimera
Mental Floss x Blockhead - Chimera
Incense Haze x Jack - Chimera
Grapefruit x Blueberry - Chimera

came as freebies from these two purchases:
Kalichakra - Mandala
Lullaby(cbd) x Blockhead - Chimera

7 Likes

thanx for the heads up on those @JAWS
This coming fall/winter I am going to be pounding through my seeds , both breeder packs and seeds from friends and OG’s here on overgrow. There are several Jaws packs slated to pop so I will absolutely be dipping into those GMO Dawg f2 beans. :wink:
I raised my plant count from 110 to 130 sumthing so I could pop more seeds… won’t know the final indoor/outdoor count #'s on my license till my renewal gets here Should have been here already but our government agencies are still operating as if covid was still a thing plus they went on strike for a few weeks… hope it arrives soon because I’m full steam ahead over here LOL

5 Likes

I love skunk buds. I have such a strong nostalgia for skunk buds we used to get in the nineteen hundred and nineties. I went through trash bags full of them every fall. It was those bygone halcyon days I’m trying to relive through these seeds, lol. I got all these packs from Kropduster seeds for only $105 using the code flash50 to get 50% off the entire order. Roadkill Skunk, Peanut Butter Roadkill, Raspberry Rally F2 and the purple Tuna F2 was a freebie. I’ll be busy with these genetics for the next year or so if the photos on the site are a good preview. I’m having such a blast with this hobby.

13 Likes