What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

I’m expecting a nice big fat package from Strayfox/Healing Genetics any day now. It could possibly be sitting in my PO Box right now… but I haven’t had time to get down there and check it out. I know for sure Hollywood Fighter and Hollywood Kush Cake will be in my hands soon… plus a few others. I already have one pack of Hollywood Fighter now, but soon I’ll have two…as well as Cake Fighter, Tres Fighter, and Starfighter f2. I really gotta get down to the Post Office.

It doesn’t help that when driving the other day, I was getting a knocking sound and then my car wouldn’t accelerate all of a sudden… the oil light would flash quickly… and I was stuck on the side of the road… I had to get it towed back to my driveway.
I suspect it’s a CV joint problem… as I was warned by my tire installer a few months ago… I thought I could deal with it all at a later time. Oh well… I work from home anyway… what do I need a car for? :laughing:

Besides the incoming Strayfox stuff… I’m expecting a few other really nice things… Bodhi related… some really great packs that would usually be impossible to get… Goji Razz crosses and a bunch of Purple Unicorn related packs… theres also the upcoming Bodhi Drops this next week… gonna grab some more Purple Unicorn crosses then as well.

@Cyr_grow wow TE F2s… thats cool. I bet that’s a heavy hitter.

B said recently he has some Snowlotus F2s and BX seeds that he’s going to revisit someday. I know we haven’t seen the last of it.

6 Likes

Today’s mail…

New Strayfox Arrivals…

Stray’s Healing Honey…

Some excellent Bodhi packs. The Skywalker x Wookie packs are supposedly really limited & there wasn’t many made… the Blacklight Fantasy was something I’ve wanted for a long time…

Also excited that I was able to successfully order a pack of DLA 16 today from JBC.

@Cyr_grow that Bog Grape Punch looks so good.

17 Likes

Nice score!

2 Likes

Last purchase, Shoreline Great Lakes Genetics, KushMint, ECSD, Bubblegum, Wedding Cake, and Banana Republic…

some strains from herbies usa express to check out - colombian gold and chocolate thai :yum:

2 Likes

Got some Oaxacan coming also.

8 Likes

whats tour plan for those power selections homie?! indoor/outdoor/etc - cool company

1 Like

At the moment I’m stuck doing outdoor this year and still deciding with a buddy what to grow. Hrs letting me use his property.

I might save em for an indoor run when I can make some more seeds. It’s all up in the air really.

1 Like

Oh boy, the Big Bud I grew last year were total crap…I hope you’re doing better than me…

1 Like

GG#4
Grand daddy purple
girl scout cookies
and a new genetic freebie cherry breeeze x blackberry moonrock lol

6 Likes

Tranquil Elephantizer is the best strain name I’ve ever heard! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

That’s what I’m talkin about

1 Like

Share datas, they are pretty young here ^^
Reg/fem ? Retailer/direct ? crappy grow ? crappy buds ?

They were from a retailer. They didn’t live up to their name. Rather SMALL and ugly plants and buds and pretty leafy. I had 5 fems and they had trouble growing from the beginning. The others outgrew them easily. I had to kill 2 or 3 of them being complete runts leaving me with 2 plants (iirc) of mediocre quality. Just watch them. If they grow ok then maybe its all good. All took forever to veg.

2 Likes

Big Bud was always shitty to grow until matured in veg. “Historically” i mean. After this critical point they are making sturdy motherplants that are fast and easy to clone. I’m fighting actualy in veg but after a big mistake, the root production is massive and on the shapes i can’t complain. They are just an hell to boost and to return in a normal grow, this genetic don’t permit a single error when young.

Previous grow (but old) was very attractive for spider mite, and the bud must be watched for mildiew all the time.

All of that, for the normality.

The bad leaf/bud ratio is abnormal, she’s greedy in leafs in flowering stage and she’s pretty elongated with its solid and long stretch. Very much on the sativa side of the force. For potency it’s not the good horse (still decent for a day’s smoke), but the taste and the rock buds are very pleasant. A typical yielder that eat very high level of nutes, but bitchy as fck.

For now the goal forme is to make a ton of F2 to whip her ass on vigor/resistance department ^^ Wish me good luck, i’m already fighting hard lol

2 Likes

This was my second purchase from C.S.I. Humboldt. I thought they were incredibly generous with free packs that first order. My second order I purchased a pack of Triangle Kush S1, Bubblegum S1, and Living Dead Girl. Everything else in this photo besides those three packs was FREE and my understanding is they treat everyone like this.

19 Likes

NY 315 born n raised with the realest Sour Diesel on demand. Man I miss them days. But now I have my sour bx4 keeper that’s so close and similar my obsessive hunt is done…for now.

6 Likes

Yeah my buddy is finishing up his keeper cut from the same pack. Love sour.

3 Likes

That living dead girl sounds interesting one of my favorite rob zombie songs :joy:

3 Likes

Seeing him perform that song live in concert was one of the coolest things I’ve ever seen.

4 Likes