What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Decided it was a bodhi week instead hehe, also got Temple of Apollo and Strawberry Sunshine from the big dog @MonsterDrank

11 Likes

I let a few packs go on Discord. Decided to let the Baba Kush, Cherry Sunshine & a couple others go too. Someone will pick em up probably. Getting covid right before my vacation really screwed me. It should all work out tho. 2 weeks before vacation!

6 Likes

in the last few months:

authentic genetics - purest indica, sweet skunk #1
jaws - deep chunk
ogs - iranian early flower, willamette valley pineapple
tony green - gg4 ril auto combo pack

no fancy stuff just breeding tools

7 Likes

You good now on the rona bro? Hope you’re better, I’ve had it twice but not since 2020-2021 and it just gave me a headache and foggyness

1 Like

I am now. I was pretty sick for a couple of days but starting today I felt much better.

6 Likes

Not buying packs too often but may pick up the TG GG4 auto. Also picked up some more Meph.

5 Likes

Got my seeds from Osiris Genetics and Old Sog today!

Osiris Genetics: Peach Ringz F4 ordered, Kashmiri Pulwama x Aunt of Farouk freebie pack

Old Sog: Destroyer F2 ordered, Black Lime Destroyer freebie pack

4 Likes

Have you grown out the early Iranian?

1 Like

I’ve only grown the dr greenthumb auto version a long time ago, this is a worked photo BX done outdoors locally where I am based on that line. Going to plant them mid June next year hoping for mid august harvest.

1 Like

I made a seed increase of these. I found two phenos first a single cola and second a branchy one with a bunch of golf balls. Old school weed smell They got dense!

1 Like

Friend dropped these off today

10 Likes
9 Likes

That Frank Dawg Sour sounds fire!

1 Like

He said he started some of those, so I’m leaning toward Mac diesel.

1 Like

i can’t even recall the plant but the bud I remember being heavy hashplant like. Thought of hitting it with SD x M-39 pollen or maybe apple fritter but the latter could be a finicky one to grow from what I’ve heard.

2 Likes

I crossed the early Iranian to sour d, stardawg, wedding cake and a blueberry indica.
Grown out the stardawg cross and started some of the sour crosses. Looking forward to going through them

1 Like

Did you flower them indoors? Those all sound great, the WC cross might have some big extractors in the offspring too.
Also curious if you’ve ran into PM issues like OGS warns?

1 Like

I did flower them inside. Cold basement so the flower time wasn’t accurate. I didn’t have a problem with pm, but can definitely see it being a problem outdoors in my area. Cold wet falls normally. The stardawg cross I flowered was really good

I’m going to put a couple of the sour cross out this year. Start hardening them off in a week or so

11 Likes

Picked these up from the safe addy the other day. Dealt with the man himself, and it was a great experience. Very professional.

Only thing is I now have too many seeds. I really need to slow down.

16 Likes

Don’t worry about it, unless you start buying extra refrigerators for seeds you’re all good. :rofl:

6 Likes