What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Many years ago, before I knew there was a Ganja culture on St. Vincent Island, I buried a friend there.

And during one of several LambsBread discussions with @Roms, I was introduced to “Caribbean Dream”.

St. Vincent Island is in the Grenadines and has an exclusive Sativa legacy, thats been crossed with Lambsbread.

Wonderful and generous dealings, out of the Blue…

26 Likes

16 to 20 weeks? My lord. I’m speechless with your patients.

3 Likes

@MissinBissin that looks like absolute fire. Do you have them scheduled in your lineup?

1 Like

So I was going to post about my recent purchase of CSI Humbolt BigBadWolf 2.0 and chem D s1.

The last errand I ran was mailing the cash, and as I was about to pull away from the box, I notice a square little paper on my lap… I forgot the god damn stamp

Fingers crossed it makes it back to my house by friday so I can send it back out ASAP

Worst part? I was sober as a bird at the time, so no excuses lol

4 Likes

Ordered from Discreet Seeds in UK, first time placing an order with them after being recommended by their ‘unofficial rep’ @Esrgood4u :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

21 seeds for £31 delivered, can’t argue with that!
Promo offer they have running is buy 4 get 4 free, or buy 8 get 8 free on certain seeds.
Then they throw in a bunch of freebies and extra seeds that you can choose from a list.

Ordered on Saturday, arrived Wednesday morning.

:v:

15 Likes

12 Likes

Yes the Caribbean Dream will be run in Sept… working on the line-up @HeadyBearAdventures

4 Likes

I won these… I would have never spend the money on these… they sell for $250 for 12 fem seeds which is insane… but I got em now. Brand new from Lit Farms…

I’ve always wanted to try Zoap and Permanent Marker on their own… the combo might be interesting but honestly I’ll probably never grow them… too many other priorities. They’ll probably make good trade bait though. :laughing:

16 Likes

Its going to be done @Boozer, got to be done once anyways… tribute to landraces; 3 or 4 in a “close-light” grow

2 Likes

Like, fluorescent lights? :thinking:

1 Like

No, I’ll grow with my LED’s, just much closer than 18” and Dialed-in accordingly. Thats what I’m hoping for @blowdout2269

I’ve seen it keep tall plants short. Node-spaces short as well.

4 Likes

As someone with limited head space, I’d like to watch this unfold. Tag me when it’s going down. :wink:

2 Likes

For sure I’ll do that

1 Like

Exciting. I’ll keep my eyes peeled. We hang out at enough of the same places here, I’m sure I’ll see it.

1 Like

that’s always my goal is tight node interspace. I’ve never grown with one of these new LED fixtures that everyone uses now but if I was… I’d probably be in there with a par meter every few days.

With HPS I’d aim to grow baseball bats and I would generally always keep the lights close but some strains just have 3x stretch and there’s not much u can do except top em early, bend and tie down.

One of the reasons I love my Blackberry Lotus keeper is it ticks all the boxes… flavor, bud density, very little stretch, frost. My old A11g cut was super stretchy & I almost culled it because of the huge gaps in between the nodes and how unmanageable it was but it surprised me and exploded with huge colas at the end… and amazing Dole Pineapple flavor. It ended up being one of my favorite strains from seed… but it was a hard plant to manage. Besides being super stretchy the plant majorly needed support. I’d have bamboo stakes laying sideways and had to tie it down and it was just awkward to grow… amazing quality bud tho.

5 Likes

Did they not send you a fastbuds strawberry banana also @SonsOfAvery???

1 Like

No strawberry Banana, I just got x2 Orange moon cake and the 3 freebies I chose.
Get on the phone to gaffa and sort it out for me :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I’ve just been on the site and added stuff to the basket to see if they showed up. It must have been a limited time offer.
On the websites first screen where you spun the wheel you can win free seeds on it. If you miss it first time around clear your browser cache and go back to the site again and the spin will be available again. Do this until you land on the free seed :rofl:

3 Likes

Ah, I didn’t notice it had seeds on. I won’t the postcard haha, so when I placed my order I just asked for stickers instead.

2 Likes

Done that last neet, took me a good few spins like but I got there eventually. Only ordered 1 seed and got a free Blueberry Gelato and won some other seeds as well.

1 Like