What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Feminized birdseed?:rofl:

2 Likes

Some new stuff. A couple of these were freebies, but I might need some help identifying the small round container. Is this Bodhiā€™s work? I donā€™t recognize the breeder name. Thx

12 Likes

Sounds like a good one!!

And someone made F2s with it. Not sure who made the F2 though.

4 Likes

Looks like a buddy of his named Wiscy made them. Nice packs! That DVG pack should have some nice plants in there. Best of luck with them!

2 Likes

I think I may have heard of Wiscy, but couldnā€™t place it. Thanks man. Iā€™m gonna look into em. I bought the compound from Eric at DVG, and he just gifted some of his, and that Wiscy.

3 Likes

It does indeed. I wonder how old they are though. He has some relics.

2 Likes

They should be fresh itā€™s an f2 of the original release

1 Like

My most recent purchase: (Purple Urkle x C99) and (Genius x Rosetta stone) testersā€¦I want more and moreā€¦you all know

11 Likes

I saw this one recently, but itā€™s one they never ended up releasing l. Looks like a banger cross too.

12 Likes

Thatā€™s a Banger! For sure ā€¦good score

Just picked up a pack of South Florida OG F12 on Strainley.

10 Likes

It never made the cut. Iā€™m guessing it hermed a lot. I dunno.

2 Likes

Regardlessā€¦you know if Mr soul and his crew bred itā€¦itā€™ll be great

1 Like

Grabbed these this week! Also placed a pre-order with Katsu for a pack of his new AK47 F3s!

6 Likes

Chitown Seeds hit a home run. Seeds landed today, and got an unexpected ā€œfreebieā€.
Humboldt seeds were on sale, and they hit me with a discount on top of it. Great Service, communication within 10 minutes of ordering, even at 11pm, and ultra quick shipping. Will definitely be using them again.

12 Likes

Just scooped these up from the new Doc D drop at Labyrinth!

13 Likes

First order from Multiverse came in. I can definitely recommend. I love the Bobby Hill sticker.

10 Likes

Iā€™m going to have to order just for the FUCK CANCER sticker!

7 Likes

Nice snag!! $50 per pack isnā€™t bad either.

2 Likes

Great purchase brotherā€¦I just bookmarked Katsu seedsā€¦ great genetics

1 Like