What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Shoe has an order coming that will be on HG but I didn’t feel like waiting lol so got these from Labyrinth, they just dropped today.

2 Likes

He has a Discord as well if you want an invite I got you!

1 Like

Yes please, thank you

1 Like

@percyryan66

1 Like

Does Shoe or Doc have a Discord? Just got it myself to see the Dynasty auctions.

2 Likes

Shoe does, you gotta email him tho, his server doesn’t do invite codes, he has to inv you

1 Like

Are you talking the Dynasty stuff that sannie used to have on his website?

No

Edit: 10 characters

Had ordered some Apollo11 from Bros Grimm for my bday since they were 50% off. The Headstorm was last month freebie when you ordered over a certain amount. During shipping USPS decided to randomly send my package to Puerto Rico where it bounced back and forth between 2 cities for a few days. When i noticed on the tracking I let them know thinking i had someone else’s tracking number. They apologized even though it was USPS’s fault and sent out a replacement package that day and said if the other ever arrives just keep it as a bonus. Well both packages arrived at the same time today and I was sent a autographed pack of C99 for my trouble. Thats now gonna be a prized possession. They really went above and beyond with their customer service and I couldn’t be more thankful.

IMG_0871

20 Likes

Got them Doc D’s!!! LT F4 x SS F2 was the freebie pack! :grin::grin::grin:

13 Likes

Got myself a pretty epic haul incoming. Can’t wait to show you guys… just got back from Florida and the opportunities that sprung up to get some of these packs… ones that I basically never, ever see… I was in Florida at the resort and I dropped $1K on seeds. Completely unforseen circumstances and a rare opportunity for sure. I can’t wait to post the packs up in here once everything arrives.

21 Likes

Ngl I’m pretty pumped to see what you got! Hope you and the family enjoyed Disney! :grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

Just grabbed some Chocolate Trip F4s from Katsu that went up for PreSale today! :pray::pray::pray:

4 Likes

Also got ProjectDelta518’s Summer Special 12x 12 packs for $150 144+ seeds for that price is a definite yes for me, he’s throwing in freebies too! I have a big order I’ll be placing for Thursday! It will take care of 8 strains still on my wishlist and be a late B-Day present to myself!

4 Likes

I’ve been intrigued with the Purest Indica aka Steve Murphy Indica, the background, and the story so decided I “had” to have some of these for the collection. Picked up a couple of their Northern Lights too.

They are running a special right now on five for 125 if anyone wants to grab some. Of course they posted this special the day I ordered.

The Purest Indica is a stunning plant.

AGSeedCo

21 Likes

I’m smoking Purest Indica and NL#2 from AG that I ran my last flower run. I personally prefer the NL2 as the Purest Indica was a leafy monster and I’m not a fan of trim jail. The smoke from both is good and the NL#2 is really close to what I remember from the late 80s. I plan on running NL#5 from them in the next year. Hope you find some good plants in those.

15 Likes

I started a couple of the Purest Indica and a single NL#2 and am looking forward to seeing how they do. I don’t like the real leafy ones either unless the small leaves are really resin coated. Then I just leave them on the buds with a rough trim.

What did you think of the Purest Indica as a smoke?

4 Likes

Direct from the mothership, freshest 2023 batch to date, warm, top notch and quick service. Can’t wait to germinate this.

15 Likes

It’s good, fairly heavy indica buzz that is mentally relaxing. I’m terrible with smells and flavors but I’d say it’s earthy and dank smelling. I prefer the NL2 personally but the two blended together are a really nice combination.

2 Likes

Love them both. Have you run Kali before? If not, she stretches like a giraffe. I had one pheno that smelled and tasted like bazooka joe bubble gum. Great smoke.

1 Like