What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Garlic Bud 1989 seed bank release I just bought.
Jim Ortega stuff, he gifted Nevil the seeds.

They come from Jim’s Skunk genetics. Can’t wait to grow these seeds on their way. :100::dove:

12 Likes

SSSC Durban from AKBB just went back in stock at Heritage, I grabbed a pack! Here’s a coupon code for 12% off there: HSB4LIFE

8 Likes

Damn it…

I accidentally bought more seeds… but hear me out… You know that feeling when you see something new and shiny that you never knew existed… with a sticker on it that says… “Limited to only 22 packs made” … and its from one of your favorite breeders. How do you possibly say no to something like that? Can’t be done.

I am a victim of circumstance.

It happened to me just like that. I’m sitting here… just minding my own business… scrolling on Instagram… and these rare gems just pop up. I can’t help myself. Fortunately Kevin Hart will pay for this one too. It’s NFL Playoff Season Officially and mark my words… I’m gonna win some cash this weekend. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

14 Likes

I was sitting here thinking of grabbing those as well lol the Sour D Pebbles…

1 Like

@OG619
How do you know it wasn’t some “other” really rare pack… coincidentally also… that only 22 of which were ever made… that also… just so happened to pop up on Instagram tonight as well? :rofl:

3 Likes

Great minds or should I say seed addicts think alike :facepunch:t3:

2 Likes

@OG619 that pack of Frosty D (Sour Diesel x Starfighter) was something I already have… but that one is pretty rare too and something I totally would have jumped on if I hadn’t already found it over the summer. I love anything Starfighter… I was surprised to see he had that as well… I’ve only ever seen that pack one other time before.

3 Likes

Lonely oc had new year wiki. 1 choice was socal seed vault cherry pie kush breath. Sounded nice. So, other pack is a freebie.

8 Likes

It seems that this happens weekly :joy::joy::joy::joy:
Sounds like a good one

2 Likes

:joy: yup, too funny

1 Like

I can recommend modified mints.

1 Like

Thank you, that helps a lot, I’ve been trying to pick one or two of those crosses.

It happened twice yesterday alone. But recovery happens one step at a time.

BTW Peeps…
Buddy of mine is looking for a pack of Bodhi’s Purple Unicorn F5s for a project hes doing… anyone have a lead on a pack of these?? I thought I’d ask around. I know I saw someone recently had a pack available and wanted to flip it… but for the life of me… I can’t remember who it was. If anyone can help… reach out.

Edit: I found a sealed pack! Thanks guys.

9 Likes

Sadly the first shipment got lost and in the re shipment was no promo stuff… But who cares for fem stuff when you can grow reg

22 Likes

Nice snags if you end up popping those chasca give me a tag always been curious about that sounds like such a wonderful cross @Villiager

5 Likes

My last order from my holiday spree arrived from soak n beans. Most of it I was unfamiliar with.

23 Likes

I got this on special from canna research co I ordered one new Freak type the m1 creepshow its berryfreak pixy sticks x m1 arroz con leche( m1acl)35 total shipped it was the 60%off New year sale. I got a few free seeds all have 21 seeds ! Im happy with the free things i got 4 packs free i especially like the banana :banana: berry freak f2 one

the yellow tube on top is electric urkle

17 Likes

The color of the Indigo Grapes package is really nice, I love how clean it is with the blue mylar, really caught my attention.

Pz :v:t2:

1 Like

Was looking to try some more Exotic genetix, so I thought Popstar & Bumbo looked pretty good, as well as a starfighter cross. I also wanted to try a Seattle Soda and Sour D :+1: I traded for that and the Killer Queen. The other Umami packs are hard to come across, so I had to. I definitely know there some heat in those packs tho.

13 Likes

Just grabbed these from Chitown, couldn’t pass up this deal! I’ve been wanting them since the drop! :blush::blush:

12 Likes