What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Yeah, really jumps out! :green_heart:

1 Like

got mail today ! Wow am I stoked ! Could not be happier on my return !!!

22 Likes

gotta love freebies! where did you order from?

Straight from the man himself: https://humboldtcsi.com/

3 Likes

How can you tell if you walking on some elseā€™s thread ? Like when I first got here I wrote a post about my fibro-myalgia is that weā€™re Iā€™m supposed to stay and put all my post ?

2 Likes

Just check the title of the post. If itā€™s ā€œso and soā€™s something or otherā€, itā€™s probably a personal log. Kinda tough sometimes with all the different usernames also. This thread is called ā€œwhat are your latest seed purchasesā€, so makes perfect sense to post your seeds hereā€¦ Can always start a new thread if you think you post doesnā€™t quite fit somewhereā€¦

4 Likes

Thanks for your time ! Appreciate it ! Ok so here are my latest Beans !

20 Likes

These were enabled by a 200 $$ gift certificate from @Great_lakes_Genetics that I won from a contest put on by ill eagle bird seeds.
I chose all bodhi packs so added Spirit Hashplant, DLA 13 , Soulfood and another pack of Secret Chief. I didnā€™t pick any bodhi freebies as it was a contest win but GLG surpised me with Kush 4 x Wookie 15 and Big J x Jopa x Lavender Lemonade plus a pile of other killer crosses from Bad Dawg Genetics.Freebies.
runtz x sour bubble, sunday driver x sour bubble, chem 91 x sour bubble, grape stomper x sour bubble, Blueberry Hashplant x Runaway Bride #8 and Collville Blueberry x Runaway Bride.
These are awesome additions to my seed collectionā€¦ many wonā€™t sit idle long :wink:

22 Likes

Also, check to see the category below the title. Getting a post moved is no biggie, and Iā€™m sure nobody is mad at you, bud! :slight_smile: Happens all the time. Some folks are a little quicker and more prone to flagging an off-topic post. Try not to look at it like a personal thing, just an organizational thing! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Got these today

21 Likes

@OG619 MIne are sitting in my mailbox as we speak :laughing:

3 Likes

I had to pull the trigger on that one. Now just got to make room in the lineup and get them popped here soon. Iā€™m only able to run outdoor at the moment and would hate to loose this one, might run it, take cuts, and give them to a couple buddies until I got an indoor setup.

1 Like

And these today, was waiting like a kid on Christmas šŸ¤ŒšŸ¼

33 Likes

What a score! Real question is how many packs did you actually buy? I know Caleb does a crap ton of freebies with orders from him! Iā€™ll be making an order before long. I have his Chem D S1 in veg right now, almost 3 weeks from seed, still in a solo cup lol.

5 Likes

So Billygoat Vietnam Blackā€™s from AKBB at Dagga Garden have arrived and holy crap did they hook me up! I got 2x Grove Bags, 2x Boveda RH packs, 1x BioAG Vam-Endo Mix sample, 1x King Size Rolling papers with filter tip sheets, and stickers! For the freebie seeds that came with the VBs I got; a 6pk of G13Hp x The HOG, a pack of SCS Melvinz x Syrian Landrace from Hoku Seed Co, and Dagga threw in some Arugula seeds! Will be cool to grow those in the garden I plan on doing this year! :blush::blush::blush:

32 Likes

Karma Genetics - Plum paradise and a few freebies

18 Likes

Hello sorry but Iā€™m new to OG talk what is s1 ?

2 Likes

S1, in filial breeding, is the first cross made from selfing a plant (you spray a female to produce male flowers, then pollinate the plant itself or pollinate an unsprayed cut of it). The resulting seeds are feminized (essentially all female), and while not a copy of the mother (there will still be variety within the offspring), donā€™t have outside genetics.

9 Likes

I was looking at those. 17 Weeks flower. Damn!!
Thats over 4 months. :laughing:

9 Likes

And can throw some cool string of pearl phenos

wanna grow a plant that does this sometime so cool

14 Likes