What Other Drugs do you Consume on a Regular Basis?

I’m tellin ya fellas! As far as I know, lisinopril is on the lower strength end of BP medication. I was able to just cut a good chunck of salt and some sugar from my diet. I’ve able to manage it this way for several years now without lisinopril. Losing some weight can really help also. If interested, maybe ask your doc?

2 Likes

I take nothing

2 Likes

Ya just high on life, aye?

3 Likes

dont do this on a regular basis but way back in the day i was going from florida to maine on a greyhound and met an older honest to god flower child hippie chick imagine an older woman kind of petite long grey hair weathered face but with an honest young twinkle in her eye she got a bunch of us high all the way to maine…but the interesting part of this story is the fact that she was a practicing wicca/holistic type person when ewe got to maine it was snowinhg and shity out she didnt live to far so my lil bro gave her a ride home. she lived in a small cabin back in the woods.

she had some stuff she had made from lady slipper plants and let me tell you what ive experimented with peyote in the past butWTF that lady slipper stuff was some wild shit what a freaky fun trip way better than any kind of phsychodelic i had done in the past or since. sadly i never got the recipe from her and she hased passed on to AVALON considering she was much much older than me i think i was about 19 or 19 at the time and she must have been in her early 60s and that was almost 40 years ago.

4 Likes

Lady slipper, huh?
Sounds like a rabbit hole, lol.
:crazy_face:

1 Like

That is a huge one, my friend. Glad you are staying healthy. I have mad respect and support for anyone struggling with that one.

Glad you’re here with us.

4 Likes

rabbit hole? google it thet tincture has been used for centuries for all sorts of ailments and when doen correctly mkaes a nice hullcinogen

2 Likes

Thanks bud. It was a struggle at first, but now it’s just smooth sailing.

3 Likes

Done and done.

1 Like

I definitely don’t regularly use psychedelics because they’re illegal and I have the utmost respect for the law.

7 Likes

I don’t like using prescription adhd medicine cuz it isn’t prescribed to me lol

Just gets harder and harder to get so I have to wait lol

4 Likes

No definitely high off weed lol the thread asked what other drugs though

4 Likes

And then various xanthenes and chiral alkaloids. Obviously weed, lots of cannabis.

1 Like

Question for anyone:

If you could theoretically buy any drug (prescription or otherwise) what would buy and why?

I’m thinking currently I’d grab some Klonopin for anxiety/sleep and maybe Baclofen as it’s previously helped me with back pain or headaches when they come up.

What would you get and why?

3 Likes

Coke with coke in it

Or opium elixirs from 1800s

9 Likes

:joy: Sounds pretty epic

1 Like

What sort of anxiety do you have?

If you have panic attacks there are fast acting kick in the face benzodiazepines that might suit you.

If you have low levels of consistent anxiety klonopin is perhaps a good choice.

There are many different ones.

I am not a doctor.

5 Likes

I’m taking raw opium regularly
I’m used to grow papaver somnifarum album

5 Likes

This is generally what’s up, and I agree. Years ago I was able to try a few benzos when I had a doctor that was willing to prescribe and found Klonopin to be best for long periods.

I had a some unexpected health complications that started in March this year and ended up with some lasting pain that may take a year or more to recover. Meantime I’m trying to adapt to things but it’s left me with some nervousness that is generally always there.

I still have some Klonopin but it won’t last long. I plan to obtain my own supply. For whatever reason it’s relatively cheap to order from the UK or Asia black market. Doctors in my state have intense restrictions on prescribing benzos and all the visits become expensive…

I figure I might try to get some other useful substances but not sure really what those might be :thinking:

2 Likes

It’s important to have a doctor who you trust and who trusts you. It’s also important to be fully researched and prove it.

I once went to a walk in for a sinus infection and the guy said he was going to prescribe a saline rinse. I said excuse me, but I didn’t come here for salt water, I can do that myself. I have an infection and I need antibiotics, it’s not like I’m trying to create a superbug in my basement so just give them to me.

He did, but I had to be a real hard ass about it.

I know nothing about the overseas market but I’d be cautious.

5 Likes