Where O”where is the original GDP? Or grape ape, purple urkle or old mendo purp.

That should be quite a large yielding IBL. Best of luck. :four_leaf_clover:
Just trying to help a brother out

3 Likes

I will find a keeper!

3 Likes

Hello again. I would take a gander at what I’m growing. If interested I’m sure we could work something out.

1 Like

Last I knew Mark on Strainly ahd some GDP and Purple Urkle

2 Likes

Dollar a seed or something from Mark, right? @monkeyman

2 Likes

yep that’s the guy

2 Likes

That is much better then $20+ per seed. How’s the Urkle?

1 Like

I have a gdp I’m testing atm , so far it’s staying green indoors , I’m about a hour or less from riverbank though so thought I’d say hi. I remember grandaddy almost always going purple when I grew it originally, less so indoors but still at least half purple , this plant smells right but has no purple and is almost done so prob gonna get canned.

6 Likes

My one never went purple unless grown outside, and got a couple of chilly nights in September. Still a great smoke though.

1 Like

How are the twins doing?

I had some purple haze clones I grew out a few years ago. Their was a couple plants that didn’t mature as fast and didn’t get chopped when the other 7 did. The remaining 3 over the next week turned dark magenta purple! No cold or anything extra added! Sometimes they will surprise you! It might be the gdp we are all looking for. The gdp I remember had barely any purple on it at all. Just some strips here and there. You get pictures bro bro?

1 Like

It’s definitely a thick stocky little plant like it should be, just cut them down so will have more info soon

3 Likes

Pictures? Let’s see a nugget brother :hugs:

1 Like

It has that earthy purple smell I remember. My room never gets below 70°

7 Likes

Got a pack of sunleaf grape ape

2 Likes

Is sun leaf a company?

Sunleaf is the on Instagram look them up. They have alot of amazing strains, male pollen, I got the seed pack from Soak’n beans

And the strain is actually Grape Gorilla - (GG4 x Grapesycle)

Sorry I was lit when I tried to remember the name but I dug it out to check everything.

1 Like

dcseedexchange has SR-71 F5 12packs for 49$. FYI

2 Likes

I recently got the Grape Ape cut from GeneTraders in NYC. I’m rooting more cuts from her, now. Then I’m gonna flip her to flower, and see how she turns out. :grapes::orangutan:

3 Likes

I got a GDP clone from Strainly, bushing her out to take cuts. Is she a slow vegger?

2 Likes