Where O”where is the original GDP? Or grape ape, purple urkle or old mendo purp.

I got some GDP from ilgm or so they say i have 2 sproutlings up right now we shall see what happens i know they are both females im going to spray one to get some seeds then check with quality control after harvest should be by the beginning of feb

4 Likes

Nice ! Cant wait to see em grow brother !

1 Like

I’m trying to find out also! I know RiGHT! People tripped the other day about blue dream… omg. Whaaaa whaaaa clone only whaaa whaaaaa bllaaa blah blah… lol. Someone told me on here to try blimburn… I think I’m cool on that. I know some cool old head has some gdp somewhere.

5 Likes

You might find something good… but I want the original.

3 Likes

I hear ya about the originals its all good im still waiting ona genetics report from them

Im gonna spray one of them so i can get seeds to pass out to anyone who wants them update one of them has a twin

they are auto fem also

3 Likes

The twins are awesome! Seen happen a few different times… always wondered if there’s matching phenos or they are different. So cool!

2 Likes

What are their names school? Thing one, thing two? The purple moby D is my Cat In The Hat! Now searching for her companion. I already crossed her and original haze. Maybe pmd x lavender or PMD x Blue God?

1 Like

Hey @Stankynugget GDP fem and reg seeds are available from attitude seedbanks RN, along with being restocked on most of his gear! Merry :christmas_tree:
Grandaddy_Purple_Seeds_Original_GDP
https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/granddaddy-purple-seeds-original-granddaddy-purple/prod_779.html
I would grab them while you can since you don’t know the origin of your GDP beans you ended up with.
Hope this helps, V

PS : use promo code 420 for a discount…

4 Likes

I have been blessed with some beans that were supposedly given to a guys buddy by ken himself. I hope so! It’s not to far fetched, I guess we will se what’s popping out them beans. I don’t want the new ones, thanks tho bro!

5 Likes

That should be quite a large yielding IBL. Best of luck. :four_leaf_clover:
Just trying to help a brother out

3 Likes

I will find a keeper!

3 Likes

Hello again. I would take a gander at what I’m growing. If interested I’m sure we could work something out.

1 Like

Last I knew Mark on Strainly ahd some GDP and Purple Urkle

2 Likes

Dollar a seed or something from Mark, right? @monkeyman

2 Likes

yep that’s the guy

2 Likes

That is much better then $20+ per seed. How’s the Urkle?

1 Like

I have a gdp I’m testing atm , so far it’s staying green indoors , I’m about a hour or less from riverbank though so thought I’d say hi. I remember grandaddy almost always going purple when I grew it originally, less so indoors but still at least half purple , this plant smells right but has no purple and is almost done so prob gonna get canned.

6 Likes

My one never went purple unless grown outside, and got a couple of chilly nights in September. Still a great smoke though.

1 Like

How are the twins doing?