Where O”where is the original GDP? Or grape ape, purple urkle or old mendo purp.

I had some purple haze clones I grew out a few years ago. Their was a couple plants that didn’t mature as fast and didn’t get chopped when the other 7 did. The remaining 3 over the next week turned dark magenta purple! No cold or anything extra added! Sometimes they will surprise you! It might be the gdp we are all looking for. The gdp I remember had barely any purple on it at all. Just some strips here and there. You get pictures bro bro?

1 Like

It’s definitely a thick stocky little plant like it should be, just cut them down so will have more info soon

3 Likes

Pictures? Let’s see a nugget brother :hugs:

1 Like

It has that earthy purple smell I remember. My room never gets below 70°

7 Likes

Got a pack of sunleaf grape ape

2 Likes

Is sun leaf a company?

Sunleaf is the on Instagram look them up. They have alot of amazing strains, male pollen, I got the seed pack from Soak’n beans

And the strain is actually Grape Gorilla - (GG4 x Grapesycle)

Sorry I was lit when I tried to remember the name but I dug it out to check everything.

1 Like

dcseedexchange has SR-71 F5 12packs for 49$. FYI

2 Likes

I recently got the Grape Ape cut from GeneTraders in NYC. I’m rooting more cuts from her, now. Then I’m gonna flip her to flower, and see how she turns out. :grapes::orangutan:

3 Likes

I got a GDP clone from Strainly, bushing her out to take cuts. Is she a slow vegger?

2 Likes

The GDP I grew were not slow in veg. Vaping some now :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s suppose to be the DHN cut. Been about 2 -3 weeks

1 Like

Hey bud, i hunted a Purple Mendo last year that came out smelling like a dumpster fire! Got some beans if u wanna trade

Lambs breath/Romulan
I own a load of original old strains,Romulan. Purple Urkle,grape ape and a few others
I’ve done a lot of crosses with the Romulan purple Urkle lambs breath,maybe I’ll do something with the grape ape next after this auto grow

10 Likes

nice looking dense bud. what kind of purple urkel crosses do you have?

Write me down for some of those crosses brother!

I only have purple Urkle/Romulan and lama a breath/Romulan
Then the original seeds,the original seeds were male heavy

I made these 2 strains over 2 years ago it was my first time making a strain I was a new grower at
The time lol I owned the original seeds for years before I grew any of them,forgot I even had them found them in one of my old motorcycle backpacks lol,use to do security in a weed shop got friendly with a
Vendor he hooked me up with the seeds,

I couldn’t give these seeds away for free when I first made them no one wanted to grow them lol

Within the last month people been breaking my balls for them,I’m pretty low on the seeds since their all females,

I have 10 of the lambs breath/Romulan left 5 is going
To some one

I mite have more of the purple Urkle/Romulan ,I don’t know what I’m doing with them yet,unless someone grows the strain out,sent a
Lot of them to Europe

3 Likes

We have seen the frosty nugs you are growing and then we then we want it in our garden! Great work as usual @anon98660487 :smiley::+1:

2 Likes

Everytime I grow these 2 strains one of the plants gets mold lol
These 2 strains none of the plants grow the same there’s the short bushy and then the taller looking one,the short bushy ones I tend to get mold near harvest time if I don’t keep up on the plant I trim a lot of the leaves off the buds are sticky and there right together,had to bin one last grow

This plant grew crazy like a pitchfork
Lambs breath Romulan

Purple Urkle/romulan

These strains stink only time my wife complains about the smell when I grow these lol

Don’t mind my cheapo setup
Lol it works

9 Likes

You got a tree in that 5th pic lol.

2 Likes