Wizdoms Perpetual Procrastinations

What is he looking for in seed?

3 Likes

Not exactly sure. I’ll ask tho

1 Like

Daaaaamn! These ladies are beautiful :heart_eyes:
Thanks for tagging me @HighTilliDie . Yes I’m looking to meet other growers in canada and learn from them. I’m a passionate grower myself and looking to learn and grow my skills and talk with some great people on this site. Glad to be here, thank you kind sir.

6 Likes

Hey Emeraldgreen I’ve been looking for anything with fire genetics hybrid and indica dominant. More interested in quality, taste and frost. I was looking at dynasty genetics, humbolt seed company and a couple others. I’d like to grow new strains that are not very tall since my setup is limited. But I do love a good high hitting sativa once in awhile haha. I’ll dm you if you want to talk more

7 Likes

@LL342 after the mother tent grow I have planned next im going all humboldts for the mist part on the next grow with all 45 day or sooner strains photoperiod fem. Can’t wait! 5 strains from humboldts hella jelly, dream queen, pineapple upside down cake, apple blossom, and blueberry muffin. Then trinity, a blue dream fast freebie I had to kill on a previous run that was amazing, and purple lemonade fast flowering by fastbuds420. I can’t wait for that run!

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @LL342
Fellow Canuckadaian here :+1:
Haven’t done a seed run… Yet…
Lotsa Canadians on the site, actually some of the kindest, generous Canadians I’ve ever come across :green_heart:
Enjoy yourself OG is like Disney Land for growers :100:

5 Likes

Looking great :eyes: beautiful purple hue :+1:

2 Likes

Phenomenal growing bro!! :star_struck:

Craziest thing is, one of those S1’s I had going came out to be a full on male. I didn’t have anywhere to put it, and I couldn’t have it compromising this Mighty Mite seed run (plus a few different crosses I’m planning with them :shushing_face: :sunglasses: )…so it ended up getting chopped.
The stalk was twice as thick as the others too. I really wish I took a pic before cutting it down. That’s the first time I’ve ever found a true male from fem seed.

4 Likes

Oh man…. Sad she had to go…. Very cool bro

3 Likes

A truly beautiful grow! Thanks for sharing @Wizdom

2 Likes

Haha thanks alot LzBoy, nice to meet you and all the rest. Time for some growing!

2 Likes

Thanks brother. Was inspired by your multi strain runs, so thought I’d do a sog lollipop run with the limited space I have atm. I know S1 can do some funky things but full on males are rare. I’ve only had one in female seed show true male, that was my AVC. Excited to see what projects you got going on. All the best mate

3 Likes

When you look at feminized seed lines they say 1 in a 1000 will be male. This is from atlas seeds. @Wizdom @Oldtimerunderground

3 Likes

Those damn skunks! Haha that’s a good backstory

3 Likes

26 Likes

Beautiful what are you showing us?

3 Likes

Thanks mate. This is my Meat Breath S1 on thier last couple weeks. :v:

7 Likes

Even more exciting since you sent me some!

3 Likes

That meatbreath looks killer! I can only imagine the smell if it has anything to do w/ the name :drooling_face:

Have you grown out any of the AVC x SS? I’m excited to put those into my next run for sure.

3 Likes

Guess I need to get these on the list ASAP.

3 Likes