Wizdoms Perpetual Procrastinations

Thanks mate, appreciate the kind words. And yes the smell is a little obnoxious lol. Might not be for some but I love the dankness she puts off.

Haven’t gotten to those yet personally but the testers had lots of positive things to say. Both the AVC and SS were dank. Will have some nice keepers in there.

6 Likes

:wink: They hopefully won’t disappoint

4 Likes

I can’t imagine they will!

3 Likes

That canopy is so pleasing to the eye! Looks awesome!!!

5 Likes

Frosty af! Just gorgeous plants

6 Likes

Looks like someone dumped a bucket of greasy sand on that lady. Fantastic.

5 Likes

Daaaamn that plant is a beauty! Well done sir!

2 Likes

30 Likes

Holy guacamole!!! She is beautiful!!

4 Likes

wow… pretty plant.

3 Likes

I know they are not photo shopped but darn, they are HD magazine ready shots!

Bravo Sir! Bravo!

5 Likes

Woah my brother. Thatis some incredible work you’re doing. Very very impressed. Wished I woulda got on the list. Just now finding this thread but dang. I recently put some time into a project or two. I have a thread on it, I’d you’re ever interested in trading a few beans hit me up. Also sorry to hear about your situation. Kinda dealing with the same thing myself with my uncle, and I provided end of life care for my gpa a couple years back. Its not for everyone. Its hard seeing a loved one uncomfortable and in a situation out od your hands.
ya 2023 was rough and 2024 isn’t looking so promising on my end so far. Anyways sending good vibes and some prayers your way. If you ever need anything or just someone to vent to who’s dealt w it you can always hit me up. From experience it can wear on ya

6 Likes

:sparkles:#2 Minus 4187

24 Likes

Beautiful frosted plants @Wizdom keep up the good work!

4 Likes

Absolute frost factories brother! Wowza :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Damn man, this almost made me shit my pants :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: the frost on that looks like the weather outside right now :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :rofl: wish I had those genetics bro. Daamn, that’s magazine worthy!

4 Likes

Getting there

Lowers doing thier thing

19 Likes

That trichome density is unreal brother! Holy shite I bet she washes like an absolute champion! I can see why the hype now, I remember when those packs were going for 5-6-700$ all day long!

4 Likes

Thanks mate. They are pretty frosty lol. She was one of the standouts, so knew she had to be used for a project.

5 Likes

That’s wild. Have you washed any yet to see how they yielded for solventless?

3 Likes