Worst hyped strains you have grown

Here is a similar thread from a couple years ago.

9 Likes

Learn something new everyday sorry for the misinformation

2 Likes

they fooled me also :frowning:

5 Likes

I think I will just stick with Bodhi and Preservation seeds from OG.

6 Likes

What is the original haze?
I take it with a pinch of salt the haze that made it famous were nevilles haze A and haze c.
When these these seeds were sold to nev via Sam they were over fifteen years old. Iā€™ve read what nev said but many years ago so memory hazy excuse the pun, he recieved seeds labelled from 65 maybe 66 to 69.
Now I canā€™t remember if it was only the 69 that he had 2000 seeds from or whether it was all the years.
But he stated germination was poor and out of 2000 he only managed to just get into double figures.
In those days the haze went under open pollination every year and varied.
69 being the vintage year which both haze A and haze C were sourced.
The rest of the story is cloudy even with a claim that RC Clarke was one of the so called haze brothers ( a name that was coined later apparently the creators never used this name) when Sam sold the nev the seeds he made nev promise never to release pure haze.
Which according to nev he never did as haze fared poorly inbred although apparently haze A to haze C produced something special.
Even Nevilles haze has a small amount of nl5 genetics so can not be called pure haze.
I actually believe that sensi bought out Flying Dutchmen for these there haze and secondary there skunks

11 Likes

The original haze was Colombian/thai

3 Likes

No it was a four way poly hybrid columbian, Mexican. Thai , South Indian.
The magenta pheno playing a big part.
From memory though.
Not to be confused with the skunk lineage which is Mexican, Columbia, Afghan.
The Mexican used in skunk was accupolco gold. The Mexican used in haze was a longer flowering sativa at a guess Oaxacan? The Colombians were also very different the haze columbian being a long flowering sativa compared with the columbian used in skunk.

4 Likes

The model skunk was Colombian.g/afghanā€¦but was way unstableā€¦hence acco.g/colom.gƗafg

3 Likes

Even tho itā€™s in the past a doesnā€™t really matter now. But I think Iā€™m finding bitsā€¦that point to mr nice shit being one of two thingsā€¦a different pheno of super skunk ā€¦orā€¦its super skunk bx to sk1.

8 Likes

I had a man I knew well respected here uk. He used to blog for sensi but had falling out after he quoted there ersb was unstable.
When I was a young pup asking for advice he told me to still go sensi or anything from mr nice and highly recommended there critical haze.
The guy was an old head and used to run a rescue home for pit bulls in Portugal where there green house grows funded bedding and food for dogs rescued from fighting

10 Likes

Brother that would be something! Definitely worth a look! Anyone here have any experience with Mr Niceā€™s Shit ? Not crazy about the name,Iā€™m hoping is 'cause itā€™s the ā€˜shitā€™ ! Hehe
Peace!

7 Likes

There is someone here that has done her, I donā€™t remember who.
Hopefully theyā€™ll see this and chime in

6 Likes

Could be @Jamescoldflame even.

Heā€™s got some Shit crosses running

5 Likes

Yesā€¦it is iā€¦lolā€¦I only have one cross to her right now.

6 Likes

Sweet,any pics or a thread for us to check out ? Feedback would be phenomenal brother !

3 Likes
8 Likes

56 posts were split to a new topic: Outdated and Obsolete strains

Has anyone had any of the cookies fam strains? I was wondering because I recently heard about a new strain/flavor of theirs called ā€œRUNTZā€ and was wondering why people are spending so much on their strainsā€¦ are their genetics/terpenes really so different from whatā€™s already out there?.. I personally havenā€™t tried any of their stuff and wanted to know who in the community hasā€¦ thanks

3 Likes

Karma has been working a5 I believe for his new drops. Iā€™d fuck with karma gear if searching for a5. As far as anything coming out of Dave twatā€™s sonā€™s mouth, the only person he has been ā€˜honestā€™ with are the fedsā€¦ everything else is bullshit. Just like the reason rks is gone is YOUR fault for not keeping a cut 30+ years, NOT his fault for breeding out the trait

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Outdated and Obsolete strains